$2 Billion Powerball winner, Edwin Castro, spotted in public for the first time

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate that rule, I remember it was some dude who collected his winnings wearing a mask.

But I was moreso talking about Paparazzi and these blog sites putting people front and center like posting his new houses and old houses. Thats like giving nefarious muthafukkas a blueprint who might want to do him harm.

Again i’m glad he’s got security though. I’ve always said if I ever won the lottery and it was more than 250K i’m going SUPER GHOST from any and everybody. My mama would be taken of and my siblings would each get a one time and one time ONLY check and after that finding me would be like finding Waldo because i’m disappearing to Ghana and finding a woman who looks like THIS

Or this
OIP.LJzBl7IBgqOFwFU5E7X6LwHaNA

:noah:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
damn…good times ahead for that dude…how long it’ll last is a different question…and yes I’m low key hating lmao

*edit*

yo they dead ass wrong for posting his old house and new one…he has security tho but that’s irresponsible as shyt on the media’s part smh
If he's smart and has self control, that shyt will last for generations, even if he's taking vacations every two weeks.