$2 Billion Powerball winner, Edwin Castro, spotted in public for the first time

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Why do people lose their minds over lottery winners? There’s rich people everywhere in Hollywood, NYC, Miami, SF, DC. What is it about lottery winners that causes people to go crazy?
It's not just the lottery either. It's any time someone gets a lump sum of money, from lawsuits to tax refunds.

They see it as you getting "free money" like you didn't earn it, so they feel entitled to it.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
giphy.webp

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Took a clean $1 billion for taxes (Federal and California):snoop:

That tax money going to provide for anybody struggling in the state?

I wonder if that nice pothole on the way to work that wrecked cars for years (leading to car accidents and millions of dollars of wear-and-tear for citizens) is still there or if taxpayer money resolved that yet.
You gotta put your foot in your mayor's ass :manny:

If I was dude I'd already be living out of state. Probably even out of country. Some villa somewhere in Botswana or Switzerland :wow:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Call me crazy but I think he’s leaking his own shyt. Probably linked up with a PR firm cuz it’s LA, home of celebrities and what good is being single with that much money I’d ppl don’t know who you are. This the social media era, everybody wants to be famous.

If that’s the play I definitely would have pulled up to the bank with better drip, a better whip and a couple of rented hoes to complete the look.

I can’t even begin to imagine winning that much money, that’s more money than a lot of top level actors and athletes will make in their whole careers. :wow:

This bozo has leverage circles in such circles now. Probably why he made the move to LA