$2 Billion Powerball winner, Edwin Castro, spotted in public for the first time

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
If you won the Powerball, wouldn't you hire a personal chef and personal trainer?

I mean the biggest excuse people have for not eating well or exercising is that they don't have any time. No time to prepare meals. No time to train. So if you are rich AF, those excuses are out the window.

Dude looks like chewed bubblegum.
:laugh:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

"Don't do it! Reconsider!"

Nah but for real, at least she ain't wearing any makeup. Maybe she genuine. Dude still needs a thorough background check and she better be an old best friend or something.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Again i’m glad he’s got security though. I’ve always said if I ever won the lottery and it was more than 250K i’m disappearing to Ghana and finding a woman who looks like THIS

You can still get something like that now or her if you try...probably walked past 5 of them today alone just that they wasn't done up and shopped up:ehh:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
child support being based on income, how would it work for a lottery winner who received a lump sum :jbhmm:
I could be mistaking but over here in Canada, lottery winnings are not taxable and are not considered income. So i think it would not be used to calculate child support. Only the income earned from investment of the lump sum would be considered. But i think it's taxable in the states so it could be considered income...

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I could be mistaking but over here in Canada, lottery winnings are not taxable and are not considered income. So i think it would not be used to calculate child support. Only the income earned from investment of the lump sum would be considered. But i think it's taxable in the states so it could be considered income...

Cali doesn't (state) tax lottery winnings (Fed taxes everything)

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
www-instagram-com-pxyvd-85359394.webp

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Vincent, who describes herself as a former high school honor student and athlete, worked as a barista at Starbucks in Falmouth, Maine, and a Toronto Dominion bank teller before moving to LA, according to her LinkedIn profile.
She done came up. I ain’t even mad at her hustle. :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Damn

If you was a regular worker before and you come into money

Going to be hard to get a respectable, successful woman like George Clooneys wife

All the thots will be trying to get seeded up

Last edited: