2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rock Joins Tko....WWE universe reaction
:blessed:

The Rock owning his name...WWE universe reaction

The Rock saying in a promo should he sit at the head of the Table...WWE universe reaction

Cody Rhodes a grown man, with a family and a dog, not choosing to pick Roman Reigns. And the wwe universe somehow someway blames everyone but

The booker. Triple H. Hilarious to see people talking about "oh what about a three way. Or oh what if Roman wrestles both nights. "

All this hoping and wishing is for Lil kids. You nikkas got the game confused. Just like last year when I said Roman would beat Cody so confidently I put my account on the line.

If yall so confident in yalls fantasy booking of Cody step up.
The fact that it's still nikkas out here blaming Triple H for this is insane:mjlol:

Completely ignoring that Rock, as of a two weeks ago, literally became a Hogan/Vince fusion. Rock is H's boss:mjlol:

Everything about this is clearly Rock being in Ari's ear enough to convince him that "You know what would really get the people going is if I headline this coming WrestleMania"

Rock pulled up and pulled rank. This is no different than him trying to go above DC to finesse a whole film universe into his control or going above Vin Diesel to try and finesse the Fast franchise away from him

At this point I think nikkas being disingenuous on purpose:mjlol:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
The fact that it's still nikkas out here blaming Triple H for this is insane:mjlol:

Completely ignoring that Rock, as of a two weeks ago, literally became a Hogan/Vince fusion. Rock is H's boss:mjlol:

Everything about this is clearly Rock being in Ari's ear enough to convince him that "You know what would really get the people going is if I headline this coming WrestleMania"

Rock pulled up and pulled rank. This is no different than him trying to go above DC to finesse a whole film universe into his control or going above Vin Diesel to try and finesse the Fast franchise away from him

At this point I think nikkas being disingenuous on purpose:mjlol:
Yeah it's not like The Game didn't tell Cody he's winning The Royal Rumble Or nothing. Its everybody else fault but The Guy who points at people taking picture's with them,, or who has called wwe disney. Or has drew record low ratings on Raw. The Game is above reproach. Damn you Rock, for having so much pull. Your worse than Hogan saving Bret from Yokozuna. Also...

Arsonal>>>Shotgun Suge>>>>O Red

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We want Cody chants gonna takeover throughout the night for sure.
I doubt it. HHH would be an idiot to not have Cody open the show

And while I think its still stupid, If anybody would be able to do a good job on selling the fans on this decision it’s Cody.

I still hope he’s not facing Seth even if it isn’t Roman.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

And while I think its still stupid, If anybody would be able to do a good job on selling the fans on this decision it’s Cody.

Yeah fair point. He'll most likely start and close the show.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

They are in St. Louis, a pretty smark town. I wouldn't doubt they do it. Not sure how long they will last, but I know some tryhards will try.

Silkk

Daps
They are in St. Louis, a pretty smark town. I wouldn't doubt they do it. Not sure how long they will last, but I know some tryhards will try.
Thats why they gotta send him out early to dead it.

I think it would be worse if it was Smackdown instead or if they didn’t know if they would see him like the stupid shyt Vince did with :bryan: after WM28 when they were chanting for him all night “hijacking” the show

Silkk

Daps
Just shows how much of a draw The Rock vs Roman is. Wwe developmental had a ple and yet no one is talking about it. Lol
Nah, shyt just moves fast af these days with so much wrestling.

Wrestling be on damn near 7 days a week nowadays.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's not like The Game didn't tell Cody he's winning The Royal Rumble Or nothing. Its everybody else fault but The Guy who points at people taking picture's with them,, or who has called wwe disney. Or has drew record low ratings on Raw. The Game is above reproach. Damn you Rock, for having so much pull. Your worse than Hogan saving Bret from Yokozuna. Also...

Arsonal>>>Shotgun Suge>>>>O Red
This ain't about defending Triple H nikka fukk Triple H:mjlol:

But nikkas ignoring huge swaths of context and common sense is baffling

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just shows how much of a draw The Rock vs Roman is. Wwe developmental had a ple and yet no one is talking about it. Lol
When has anyone ever talked about NXT events?:mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh