2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If they were smart, Hollywood Rock would come back, immediately. Double turn roman and rock. It would over shadow the cody shyt.

The only other booking I can think of is rock / roman day 1, cody vs winner day 2; seth vs who fukkin cares, day whichever.
That's not a bad idea but that puts the champ (Rock /roman) at disadvantage of fighting twice, where Cody only fights once.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Raw is going commercial free on Netflix

Man sneaky way to move people that follow RAW and have the ad tier of Netflix.

I was wondering what they were going to do when they would have to break for that version. But, just running non stop for 3 hours okay.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Why do I have a feeling that Rock is going over at Mania…..

He wins at Mania (if he is still intact), he carries the belt until Summerslam, where he loses to Cody and they unify the belts.

Reasoning:
Apparently triple H hate having two belts, but Vince and the networks liked it. Since they’re going to Netflix soon, maybe he’s consolidating titles? Insane to end such a beautiful titles lineage after one reign, but I can see it. I wonder if they’d use the new belt as the title then on
But why would they "reintroduce" the WHC just to unify it with the WWE (Undisputed) Championship?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's not a bad idea but that puts the champ (Rock /roman) at disadvantage of fighting twice, where Cody only fights once.
Cody is gonna have a good moment...that's part of this but everything is kind of jumbled after the promo.