2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The funny shyt is there's two nights. They could absolutely make The Rock vs. Roman and Roman vs. Cody happen

:dead:

May as well do away with the World Heavyweight Title, and perhaps the absolute best work of Seth Rollins' career -- despite me wanting to see a new WHC -- would be all for nothing.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I mean he could fight someone else other than Naka.
Why tho, the story is still there as to why Nak would attack him, plus it gives them a chance to do this Bull Rope match on TV. Who else would make sense for Cody to have that kind of match with recently? Their feud only got slowed down by the Royal Rumble. Cody likely wins this and ends the feud for good and Nak moves on to something else.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Trips lowkey in the back like :mjgrin: watching all this Rock hate

fire-swing.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Why tho, the story is still there as to why Nak would attack him, plus it gives them a chance to do this Bull Rope match on TV. Who else would make sense for Cody to have that kind of match with recently? Their feud only got slowed down by the Royal Rumble. Cody likely wins this and ends the feud for good and Nak moves on to something else.
What we really should be asking is why Naka and Seth like to get their asses beat by Cody so much :mjtf: