2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I hope we starting getting more LA Knight on Raw now.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Nah, shyt just moves fast af these days with so much wrestling.

Wrestling be on damn near 7 days a week nowadays.
That's because developmental sucks. Hasn't been good since ovw/fcw. Even yalls beloved black and gold favorites like D.I.Y are terrible on the main roster...

I said it before in one of those bubble threads regarding the royal rumble. In that it's crazy how the topic of conversations is surrounded by men in their mid to late forties. Grace(who I love) from tna made way more noise than a "homegrown talent" in Bron, and others from nxt" not named Cargill.(who isn't ready according to The Game)

These guys are boring, bland, talentless, hacks. If this was any other era, they'd be...
A) changing batteries in the mic
B)security
C) ring crew

Soon as they get called up, it's fukking Crickets. Idk what Hbk is doing, but It ain't working. Only wrestler from developmental that has panned out is Gunther and guess who called him to the main roster. It damn sure wasn't The guy who played in that awful blade 3 movie

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That's because developmental sucks. Hasn't been good since ovw/fcw. Even yalls beloved black and gold favorites like D.I.Y are terrible on the main roster...

I said it before in one of those bubble threads regarding the royal rumble. In that it's crazy how the topic of conversations is surrounded by men in their mid to late forties. Grace(who I love) from tna made way more noise than a "homegrown talent" in Bron, and others from nxt" not named Cargill.

These guys are boring, bland, talentless, hacks. If this was any other era, they'd be...
A) changing batteries in the mic
B)security
C) ring crew

Soon as they get called up, it's fukking Crickets. Idk what Hbk is doing, but I ain't working. Only wrestler from developmental that has panned out is Gunther and guess who called him to the main roster. It damn sure wasn't The guy who played in that awful blade 3 movie
:gucci: shyt seem kinda personal fam

Did you watch the show last night?

And yeah breh, The AEW/TNA/NJPW would probably get bigger initial pops because these days the main roster crowds are used to seeing NXT talent on the main roster. The ones that are actually over still get huge reactions though like Trick

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
This ain't about defending Triple H nikka fukk Triple H:mjlol:

But nikkas ignoring huge swaths of context and common sense is baffling
still_watching_netflix.png