2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Nakamura hasn't finished his story :ufdup:

Straight up fukk you :pacspit: energy

I get the whole point, but like most things to catch/caught buzz this has reached the side of wrestling fans that make everything corny which is ruining it with shyt that don’t even make sense :snoop:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why do I have a feeling that Rock is going over at Mania…..

He wins at Mania (if he is still intact), he carries the belt until Summerslam, where he loses to Cody and they unify the belts.

Reasoning:
Apparently triple H hate having two belts, but Vince and the networks liked it. Since they’re going to Netflix soon, maybe he’s consolidating titles? Insane to end such a beautiful titles lineage after one reign, but I can see it. I wonder if they’d use the new belt as the title then on

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Hollywood Rock

1d1.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So Who You Think Romans Facing At WM? :jbhmm:
As of today I think they will either do the Night 1/Night 2 deal or they will stick with Roman/Cody and make Rock special ref to set up next year’s Mania. I definitely don’t think a triple threat is happening.

But I’m perfectly fine not knowing and watching it unfold. Like I said, we got 9 fukking weeks of tv until Mania. A lot can happen between now and then.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:mjlol: at monitoring the situation. I mean at the end of the day the tickets are already purchased and people are gonna still watch. Wrestling fans don’t vote with their wallets. But if you don’t want 40,000 people booing the main event of the 40th anniversary of Wrestlemania, you can just have Roman main event both nights like people were saying before all this even happened.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could be saying you don't know what's next so let things happen.
That's not what he's doing. He's doing the same thing Rock did with his post this morning

The idea behind this tweet is a direct response to the backlash. The idea is "Look at this. In the real world everyone is excited. fukk what anyone online has to say:obama:"

It's tone deaf as fukk:mjlol: Denial at best

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I KNOW IT'S NOT THE CASE but man it would be god-tier working if they planned to use all this to not only drown out the Vince noise *and* set Cody up for a Daniel Bryan style yes-movement run that makes him even bigger than he already is.

Night One: Head of the Table match Rock vs Roman; Roman wins, but he still loses the Bloodline thru his actions
Night Two: Cody vs Roman vs Seth unification match; Cody wins, appears on both shows going forward