2/5/2024 MONDAY NIGHT RAW: CODY MAKES HIS DECISION.. AGAIN! (NAKAMURA VS CODY BULL ROPE MATCH)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who's spot they taking?
It'd be jacking the main event spot from the World Heavyweight Championship and pushing it down the card and further showing how it doesn't matter compared to it's Smackdown counterpart. Plus, it'd be taking the spot of another match that could be used in it's place.

You know exactly what I meant by that statement as we see it happen all the time in wrestling.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It'd be jacking the main event spot from the World Heavyweight Championship and pushing it down the card. Plus, it'd be taking the spot of another match that could be used in it's place.

You know exactly what I meant by that statement as we see it happen all the time in wrestling.
Don't care. There always another Mania. Your asking for another year of Reigns defending the belt 3 times.

Aldi's been trying to stack the deck against Reigns since the moment he got here.

It only makes sense that he agrees to a title unification at Mania just to really stick it to Reigns.

Pearce cocky ass has no problem accepting that deal.

It's really the perfect way to end his Reign cleanly and set up a rematch.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Don't care. There always another Mania.

Aldi's been trying to stack the deck against Reigns since the moment he got here.

It only makes sense that he agrees to a title unification at Mania just to really stick it to Reigns.

Pearce cocky ass has no problem accepting that deal.

It's really the perfect way to end his Reign cleanly and set up a rematch.
You and others may not care, but it still doesn't change the hypocrisy of it which is my overall point.

In fact, that same said statement could be applied to Cody and missing out on the Reigns main event as well.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The hypocrisy is that as long as Reign holds onto that belt. No superstar is moving up the card no matter how many secondary titles they make.
That's not Reigns nor Rocks problem as the writing and people behind the scenes is who created that conundrum.

They could have easily ended his reign last year and had Cody go over. The longer they dragged it on, the more potentially there was for injuries and other aspects to change plans.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
All these tears. All this outrage. Beautiful. :wow:

scott-hall-gif-4.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
So what were Cody fans thinking he was gonna do between now, EC and WM? Not have matches, just cut promos, not appear at all? All the things they say they hate Roman for. Get real. Stupid marks don't have a clue how wrestling works.
I mean he could fight someone else other than Naka.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
The Rock Joins Tko....WWE universe reaction
:blessed:

The Rock owning his name...WWE universe reaction

The Rock saying in a promo should he sit at the head of the Table...WWE universe reaction

Cody Rhodes a grown man, with a family and a dog, not choosing to pick Roman Reigns. And the wwe universe somehow someway blames everyone but

The booker. Triple H. Hilarious to see people talking about "oh what about a three way. Or oh what if Roman wrestles both nights. "

All this hoping and wishing is for Lil kids. You nikkas got the game confused. Just like last year when I said Roman would beat Cody so confidently I put my account on the line.

If yall so confident in yalls fantasy booking of Cody step up.

Last edited: