19-year-old Anthony Robinson shot and killed by police tonight in Madison,Wisconsin

Daps
Reppin
VOID
We can't coexist with white people....sadly.

This is gonna keep happening unless we just physically separate from them.

I'm trying to get out of this nightmare country. All you c00ns, bedbucks, and bedwenches can enjoy this hellhole. Keep marching yo...only for it to be happening again and again...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just like i said in that thread yesterday where the cop got popped, these dumb fukkas they're hiring and training are too fukking trigger happy.

Cops shouldnt even be allowed to carry guns out of their car to a scene unless there's an armed suspect.

Fat, lazy, p*ssy, weak bytches can't defend themselves without guns so this is what you can expect when you give bytches like these guns. Same with the Zimmerman cases, ferguson, and countless others. They shoot first then ask questions later. 99.9% of police and the people who sympathize with them are the softest human beings on earth

As a grown man, If you can't defend yourself without a weapon then you shouldn't have access to any weapon let alone be licensed to kill with a gun.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You have the same mentality of these insane cops, nice.

Congratulations, ignorant fakkit.
Dawg.

White people enslaved blacks for 400+ years and disenfranchised us for 150. They have been killing us at will for over half a millenia....what does that say?

They take no issue with killing us and have been getting away with it for over half a millennia...they love to oppress us and we get nothing in return. Our lives are not worth anything to them and a million and one protests won't change centuries of oppression and dominance instilled in this group from generation to generation they are violent and controlling by nature. We can only hope to have some peace in this world away from them and their outlets of power that wish to inflict harm upon us.

White people will never change...NEVER!

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the kid is much darker than me so that's probably why i dont see him as light skinned :manny:

anyway.. i dont want to derail the topic further. that's disrespectful. R.I.P
if hes darker than you, then you must be mixed/biracial

b/c that kid is about as light as they come for an African American....

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boycott? as if our dollars make a difference. we're a small percentage of the population.

the solution is to move to africa

Daps
Reppin
St louis
we need to always have the heat turned up
on these peices of shyt cops.
:snoop:
wat6rr.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
May Anthony Robinson rest in peace. Poor boy's body is barely cold and we already have ten kinds of idiocy in this thread. Ya'all arguing about how light he is? :what:

What's all this nonsense about MLK stuff not working? Any of you fools even think that you've BEGUN to try any MLK stuff? :comeon: He was organized. He was willing to sacrifice. He fought long and hard and stayed in the battle till God called him home. None of ya'all sayin "this MLK shyt ain't working" have seen anyone do any MLK shyt in your entire lives. If you don't read the news, that worthless MLK shyt has overthrown a few dozen governments in my life alone. :patrice:

And no, I'm not talking about unorganized, poorly thought out "marches and protests". I'm talking about real campaigns that hurt the people who need to be hurt in the pocketbook and in the heart and in the public eye, and that keep going and going and going until the right is made wrong.

And morons talking about violence as if it's going to make someone scared. :why: Do you know how the US government responds to violence, especially Black, Brown, and Red violence? With more violence. And more and more and more violence. And they are always going to have more guns than we do. Look at how many places around the world have had a violent uprising, especially by a minority population, and looked what happened afterwards. You're staring years of dying in the face, years of babies and baby mommas and baby daddies dying, and in the end you'll just have an even more repressive situation than you started with, even if you claim you "won".

Nothing will change until people are willing to give up their lives, stop wasting them on material shyt, and start being willing to live and die for the cause. But it's either gonna to be the type of dying that changes hearts and minds and wins more onto our side, or the kind of dying that comes after killing and is only followed by more hate and more killing and dying. Pull out your history books, your Bible, whatever. There are two paths here, and only one of them has a chance in hell of working.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marching and protesting isn't working

only reason why people think marching is effective b/c thats all we were told in public school,

MLK and other black people in the south Marched and White people felt bad and decided to change policies and laws and thats it...

they never really told us about all the black defense groups in the south and the economic and social impact of that the Civil rights movement had on The Whole structure of the country. Protesting and marching was just a tool to use to shed light on Jim Crow Thats real talk.

But these MFers really do think the reason why The laws were changed was simply b/c of marching :heh: I blame the school system and the teachers

I didn't really understand the inner workings of the Civil rights movement until college!

Last edited: