19-year-old Anthony Robinson shot and killed by police tonight in Madison,Wisconsin

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
tumblr_nkw8i0A7521rsbi0go1_1280.jpg

Cop who killed unarmed 19-year-old Tony Robinson was cleared in a 2007 shooting death

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
"Federal officials said she may have suffered from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and believed President Barack Obama was communicating with her. Federal officials said no weapons were found in the car."
Yea, because the people she was running over knew she was schizophrenic

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is the kid his uncle is trying to call racially ambiguous? Man, looks like my cousin from Iowa who is always trying to say there are no race problems and always quick to say he or Barack Obama aint black. I keep telling his dad, I hope he doesn't have to experience it in his life, but if he does it will be a RUDE awakening. RUDE.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
(CNN)[Breaking news alert at 4:35 p.m. ET Tuesday]

• Officer Matt Kenny of the Madison Police Department will not face charges in the March shooting death of 19-year-old Tony Robinson, a biracial man who was unarmed when he was shot by police.

"I conclude that this tragic and unfortunate death was the result of a lawful use of deadly police force and that no charges should be brought against Officer Kenny in the death of Tony Robinson Jr.," Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne said Tuesday.

"I am concerned that recent violence around our nation is giving some in our communities a justification for fear, hatred and violence," Ozanne said. "I am reminded that true and lasting change does not come from violence, but from exercising our voices and our votes. The Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. said, 'Violence brings only temporary change. Violence, by creating many more social problems than it solves, never brings permanent peace.' "

Before announcing his highly-anticipated decision, Ozanne noted his background as the first district attorney of color in the state, then detailed the evidence that led him to the conclusion that Kenny should not be charged.

"My decision will not bring Tony Robinson Jr. back," Ozanne told reporters. "My decision will not end the racial disparities that exist in the justice system, in our justice system. My decision is not based on emotion. Rather, this decision is based on the facts as they have been investigated and reported to me."

The district attorney detailed the series of 911 calls dispatchers received on March 6 before Kenny arrived at the scene, and Kenny's account of what happened that day.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/12/us/tony-robinson-madison-killing-investigation/
:francis: