19-year-old Anthony Robinson shot and killed by police tonight in Madison,Wisconsin

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyt in omaha there's been at least 5 but probably more white folks killed by cops since jan. Every time there's a headline I'm like ":comeon: here we go...." and the person killed is white :leon:. i hate to say it, but all I do is laugh...its not racism, everyone can get it. As far as I'm concerned it's cops vs all. White people at work continue to have their opinions, I keep telling them more and more white people have to die by cops before anything changes

white people in omaha you dont say

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Disagree. It's worse than that. It ain't bout color, nation, geographics. It's world-wide. And people KNOW what's up. It ain't bout people being oblivious

:wtf: wha? black kid shot? how? never heard bout it.

:leon: wha? we in war? wh-wh-wh-damn. oh well.

:dahell: islam terraris? wha? who?

:what: who spyin on who? que? ha?

Naw dog. Internet generation knows what's up. That's the tragedy of these lazy ass millenial fukks. It's easy to watch some pathetic ass activism on Youtube and feel inspired to rant all over your Facebook wall for a hot minute.

Ain't nobody going outside.

Motherfukkin hippies disrupted US foreign policies on the strength of fukkin newspapers and 5 TV channels they had at the time.

Nowadays we have fukkin government cables public....and all we do is hashtag.

We deserve all of this - no discussion.

You underestimate how clueless people are. Half of the internet generation thinks racism is rare and dying out still. They are too concerned with not being African American, but American. They are the one's giving their white friends "hood passes" and letting them say nikka. Most people still don't know what all happened in Ferguson because instead of going out to find their own information they let Dateline tell them about riots.

Most people use the internet for youtube, facebook, and other social entertainment . Not to enlighten themselves. I agree about laziness but a lot of people don't even grasp what is really happening.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
shyt in omaha there's been at least 5 but probably more white folks killed by cops since jan. Every time there's a headline I'm like ":comeon: here we go...." and the person killed is white :leon:. i hate to say it, but all I do is laugh...its not racism, everyone can get it. As far as I'm concerned it's cops vs all. White people at work continue to have their opinions, I keep telling them more and more white people have to die by cops before anything changes

Right now people in Florida are protesting about some white guy who got killed by the cops. But it's not my problem so fukk them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the cop said it was battery, he better have marks & bruises to prove it...I guarantee you the cop does not have one scratch on him.
n.
this right here, i wana see a comparable wound to a fukkin hole in this kids gut

if for no other reason than to prove he isnt lying

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
Isn't it just frightening that the civil rights generation didn't do shyt for us economically. Now we sitting here doing the marches like they showed us. Not getting shyt done. Smh.

To be honest, they probably tried over and over (Black Wallstreet) but it kept getting overturned

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So...was he actually beating on anybody or did they just show up and shoot him even though he was trying to surrender? Details seem unclear, and I think protest movements need to actually come out for legitimate victims, not people who provoke violence--it hurts the movement.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
"You got whites killin blacks,cops killing blacks, and blacks killin blacks..shyt just gone get worse"

We need to become soldiers, straight soldiers..straight up

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
The only thing left to do is to no longer be scared to sacrifice our blood and our lives for the advancement of our people and in the event that we can't advance and these could quite possibly be extinction level events...then we must fight to the death for our respect and legacy so that even when we are all dead gone ...They will always remember who we were!!!

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You know who yall are, all yall bytch ass nikkas who think white people give a fukk if you lightskinned, take a look at this lil boy. I aint gonna say no names to give em any attention but I do see a small minority of dudes on some :sas1: like they black ass is neutral in this war lol

B_eNyDAUgAAACaG.jpg

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
You don't seem to get it do you woadie.

Nobody, in the year of fake social-media activism, will do shyt about shyt. you know it. i know it. the government can do whatever they want. they could always get away with anything, but at least there was some kind of public upheaval if they did some nut ass shyt.

case in point, 60s, hippies, vietnam.

nowadays, no way. all of us staring in smartphones posting "ah hell naw" or some pathetic ass inspirational quotes about it.

it's official, it's open season for the government. they gamble with our money, we pay when they lose, they shoot who they want, they wage war with whoever.

#weshoulddosomething

#letsdosomething

#raiseawareness

most pathetic generation of all time, no contest
You are 100% right...

This generation just wants to pretend to be problem solvers but when somebody offers a solution and it comes time for words to become actions nobody shows up and everybody has an excuse.

But they gonna keep on marching and holding their signs because that's the easiest thing these twitter warriors can do. If you tell them to join their police department to help end brutality..

"Nah man i aint no pig"... I aint no snitch"... and i just think to myself you ain't no problem solver either...