19-year-old Anthony Robinson shot and killed by police tonight in Madison,Wisconsin

Daps
Complete separation is the answer

World is free breh. If you have anywhere from $500 and up, you can book a flight to any "black" country and live there.

Be the change you want to see.

Oh I get it. Easy to stay at home, buy them Jawdins, post some shyt on Coli, do a lil bit of Facebook and Twitter activism to vent and get TURNUP again while a black man raps bout slingin crack to anyone fukk it he needs a come up

Bu bu bu bu that's not the same

:mjlol:

Millenials doin activism online. Completely lost. Good lordy lord, have some mercy on their souls.

Daps
racial pride comes into play

I read this kind of preposterous shyt with this silently bumpin in the background - it really fits.

Quarter-brick, half a brick
Whole brick, aye!
Quarter-pound, half a pound
Whole pound, ok!
100 pills, 1000 pills, serving major weight
Juiceman and Gucci Mane make the trap: "Aye!"

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B_DQJ3GVIAAlEb7.jpg:large

B_DQJ4AU4AEg7sa.jpg:large

B_DQJ1tUsAAkgIV.jpg:large

B_DQJ2JVIAEpFaz.jpg:large

Last edited:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
"Miriam Kelly; Made a wrong turn near the White House."

Umm, didn't she run through the barricade, run over every obstacle they used to slow her down, ran over a couple of people and joy rode through the white house property?

Out of all those victims, that is all you could say?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I live in Madison, Wisconsin. Afew days ago this white kid dragged a fukkin detective almost a block with his car. MPD apprehended him. Police shoot this black kid in the chest 5 times for a simple altercation that I've yet to see elaboration on lol.

11046749_10206032374594270_9140035072625266407_n.jpg

That white person was a kid? :what:

He must have been heavy into drugs.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
That white person was a kid? :what:

He must have been heavy into drugs.

lol bruh is like 16. he's ghetto as fukk. bruh had a damn shot gun in his backseat too. he's a member of this prominent mostly black gang in the city. used to go out with one of my coworkers

Last edited:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
being put down like dogs but we want to march and cry about black lives matter like that means anything or accomplishes anything . that's why its so important to get more power in this country , so we enforce real consequences . he was shot because the cop has no fear of repercussions .
starting our own Television Broadcasting company is key could do of one right now because he going to be labelled a thug by white media

Seriously, asking for rights never works. Violence and education does. Need to get more in positions of influence for local/city, state, and federal govt. Also, invest in businesses that offer services besides salons/natural haircare products, barbershops, night clubs. Need more contractors to build and win the city money and grants. Meaning more architects. More city planners. Get those engineering degrees. One or two tokens cannot fight this battle alone. Wont happen overnight but in a generation we can change the current dynamic. Jews, Irish, Italians and now Latinos are doing it. Everyone practices self preservation and looks out for their family and economics but Negros.

Also, drop the baggage including friends those in your family. Like Sodom, if you look back expect to turn into salt and loose sight of your purpose dealing with nonsense. Pulling a boulder uphill is an easier task when people are pushing behind you. Family is not necessarily blood but people who have the same ideologies and your best interests at heart. Anyone else is a distraction of time, money, and energy and when odds are already stacked higher you dont need added baggage. In the end the youth suffers because the people before them lacked knowledge, plan, or took no action and set them up for destruction. When the youth dies so does the future.

Biscut

Banned
Daps
And the scenario sounds :duck: anyway. No way they would let any car do that much crazy stuff near the White House.
You're such an idiot. If you can't believe that. I guess when that person who got on the elevator, with the president was fake too right?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
"Miriam Kelly; Made a wrong turn near the White House."

Umm, didn't she run through the barricade, run over every obstacle they used to slow her down, ran over a couple of people and joy rode through the white house property?

Secret Service has been criticized for its handling of the incident, questioning the use of lethal force for a traffic mixup, citing at least 22 instances in which intruders have successfully breached the White House itself without resulting in a fatality.

Federal officials said she may have suffered from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and believed President Barack Obama was communicating with her. Federal officials said no weapons were found in the car.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Capitol_shooting_incident_(2013)

Another unarmed black person shot and killed.

lol bruh is like 16. he's ghetto as fukk. bruh had a damn shot gun in his backseat too. he's a member of this prominent mostly black gang in the city. used to go out with one of my coworkers

The worst part of these killings, not only are the black victims are unarmed, they are not committing violent crimes in most cases. While armed white folks are committing violent crimes with lethal weapons, and they are not treated as a threat. I guess police use all their training on white folks.