19-year-old Anthony Robinson shot and killed by police tonight in Madison,Wisconsin

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
This makes me physically ill.

I know.

I've been saying this for awhile, must of these unarmed black people that are getting killed are not even committing felonies or violent crimes. If a cop kills someone for a misdemeanor, or even lower than a misdemeanor like an infraction, then that cop should be charged for that killing.

Cops shouldn't just be killing people because they can, its like they are using no judgement at all. Do you truly kill someone for being stupid, while whites with actual malicious intent are left unharmed. That's real bogus.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
World is free breh. If you have anywhere from $500 and up, you can book a flight to any "black" country and live there.

Be the change you want to see.

Oh I get it. Easy to stay at home, buy them Jawdins, post some shyt on Coli, do a lil bit of Facebook and Twitter activism to vent and get TURNUP again while a black man raps bout slingin crack to anyone fukk it he needs a come up

Bu bu bu bu that's not the same

:mjlol:

Millenials doin activism online. Completely lost. Good lordy lord, have some mercy on their souls.

Get your weak ass up out of here

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read this kind of preposterous shyt with this silently bumpin in the background - it really fits.

Quarter-brick, half a brick
Whole brick, aye!
Quarter-pound, half a pound
Whole pound, ok!
100 pills, 1000 pills, serving major weight
Juiceman and Gucci Mane make the trap: "Aye!"

If any of the other cats on thecoli can't see that you are a prejudicial attention seeking piece of shyt I don't know what to say.

Maybe you should post elsewhere.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
May Anthony Robinson rest in peace. Poor boy's body is barely cold and we already have ten kinds of idiocy in this thread. Ya'all arguing about how light he is? :what:

What's all this nonsense about MLK stuff not working? Any of you fools even think that you've BEGUN to try any MLK stuff? :comeon: He was organized. He was willing to sacrifice. He fought long and hard and stayed in the battle till God called him home. None of ya'all sayin "this MLK shyt ain't working" have seen anyone do any MLK shyt in your entire lives. If you don't read the news, that worthless MLK shyt has overthrown a few dozen governments in my life alone. :patrice:

And no, I'm not talking about unorganized, poorly thought out "marches and protests". I'm talking about real campaigns that hurt the people who need to be hurt in the pocketbook and in the heart and in the public eye, and that keep going and going and going until the right is made wrong.

And morons talking about violence as if it's going to make someone scared. :why: Do you know how the US government responds to violence, especially Black, Brown, and Red violence? With more violence. And more and more and more violence. And they are always going to have more guns than we do. Look at how many places around the world have had a violent uprising, especially by a minority population, and looked what happened afterwards. You're staring years of dying in the face, years of babies and baby mommas and baby daddies dying, and in the end you'll just have an even more repressive situation than you started with, even if you claim you "won".

Nothing will change until people are willing to give up their lives, stop wasting them on material shyt, and start being willing to live and die for the cause. But it's either gonna to be the type of dying that changes hearts and minds and wins more onto our side, or the kind of dying that comes after killing and is only followed by more hate and more killing and dying. Pull out your history books, your Bible, whatever. There are two paths here, and only one of them has a chance in hell of working.

Not true....What over throws governments has been fear of retribution not organized peaceful marching.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah Martin marched but they also boycotted transit for a damn year.

only reason why people think marching is effective b/c thats all we were told in public school,

MLK and other black people in the south Marched and White people felt bad and decided to change policies and laws and thats it...

they never really told us about all the black defense groups in the south and the economic and social impact of that the Civil rights movement had on The Whole structure of the country. Protesting and marching was just a tool to use to shed light on Jim Crow Thats real talk.

But these MFers really do think the reason why The laws were changed was simply b/c of marching :heh: I blame the school system and the teachers

I didn't really understand the inner workings of the Civil rights movement until college!

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
For all the dudes in here saying "well, we don't know if it's true about him assaulting the officer." Exactly, how many cases of police killing young, unarmed black men have TRUTHFULLY involved the victim assaulting the officer before being shot and killed in retaliation due to the cop having "fear for their life"?

The same story, the same excuses. How many black men would even touch a cop? Especially in this climate?

I don't even waste a moment thinking this kid physically assaulted the cop. Stop the bullsh#t :comeon:

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Isn't it just frightening that the civil rights generation didn't do shyt for us economically. Now we sitting here doing the marches like they showed us. Not getting shyt done. Smh.

The Civil Rights Movement was about consumer and consumption rights. The right to eat, sleep and f#ck at the same places with the same people. That generation mistakenly thought that being in the same place as whites would offer them the same opportunities as whites. They were wrong.

Whether knowingly or not, that generation did their children and grandchildren a mass injustice. They went after moral victory instead of foundation and structure. And now, they have to stand by and watch as their efforts have meant next to nothing outside of ceremonial "pats on the back" during banquets and symbolic marches like those at Selma this weekend.

Peace

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh if a guy is shot dead by the police it's almost guaranteed they will claim that. They have to justify the murder.

Not saying it didn't happen, it very well could've. but don't just accept it just cause you read it in an article. At this point it's vague as hell. That "assault" could very well be resisting arrest.
Exactly we literally just saw this shyt a few months ago.
The cops claimed the young man in Ohio turned around and pointed his (FAKE !) gun at
them.
In the actual video the kid is shot dead and with his back turned, likely died not knowing wtf happened to him.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not true....What over throws governments has been fear of retribution not organized peaceful marching.

Fear of retribution overthrows governments? Where'd you pull that out of?

And I didn't say a word about "peaceful organized marching". We're talking way more intense then that. You look at Gandhi, Solidarity, and dozens of other cases, it was real work and real sacrifice, not some march on Sunday.

Committed men have shown time and time again that nonviolent revolutions are more successful than violent ones. Governments are great at violence - it's what they practice all the time, and they can do more of it than you can. You have to stop buying into their system before you can defeat them.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I know.

I've been saying this for awhile, must of these unarmed black people that are getting killed are not even committing felonies or violent crimes. If a cop kills someone for a misdemeanor, or even lower than a misdemeanor like an infraction, then that cop should be charged for that killing.

Cops shouldn't just be killing people because they can, its like they are using no judgement at all. Do you truly kill someone for being stupid, while whites with actual malicious intent are left unharmed. That's real bogus.
It just exposes that racist white people want to kill black people.

Instead of looking at their own racism they rather kill us all off slowly but surely.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fear of retribution overthrows governments? Where'd you pull that out of?

And I didn't say a word about "peaceful organized marching". We're talking way more intense then that. You look at Gandhi, Solidarity, and dozens of other cases, it was real work and real sacrifice, not some march on Sunday.

Committed men have shown time and time again that nonviolent revolutions are more successful than violent ones. Governments are great at violence - it's what they practice all the time, and they can do more of it than you can. You have to stop buying into their system before you can defeat them.

Living in the real world...blood shed and money is the only thing that makes shyt happen.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Living in the real world...blood shed and money is the only thing that makes shyt happen.

Why do you think that repeating something will make it true?

I agree that bloodshed can make things change...when you use your enemy's own bloodshed against him. Not to mention that money can matter...if you're willing to sacrifice your own financial interest for a greater cause.

Can't believe you fools talking about MLK Jr. like he didn't get massive shyt changed.

Do you even know what happened with Gandhi in India?

Nelson Mandela in South Africa?

The Philippines?

Iran?

Portugal?

Poland?

Berlin Wall?

Lithuania?

Czechoslovakia?

Estonia?

Latvia?

Bulgaria?

USSR?

Hungary?

Albania?

Serbia?

Georgia?

Ukraine?

Mongolia?

Lebanon?

Tunisia?

Egypt?

Not to mention that it really all started with Jesus...low-key subverts the Jewish leadership and the Roman powers both at once and ends up with the most transformative religious movement in world history...all by never laying a hand on a person and willingly going to the cross.

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Another unarmed black person shot and killed.
"she drove into a well-marked, restricted White House checkpoint at 15th and E Streets NW, without authorization and without stopping, refused to stop when two uniformed Secret Service officers told her to. When an off-duty U.S. Secret Service officer placed a metal bike rack in her path to block her exit, struck the bike rack and the off-duty Secret Service officer who was standing behind it with her car, knocking both the bike rack and the officer onto the ground.[4] Secret Service attempted to arrest the suspect but she continued to drive the car evasively, colliding with one officer who fell on the hood of the car and rolled off.[5][6] Carey then drove 40-80 mph down Pennsylvania Avenue, weaving through traffic and ignoring red lights. Police gave chase east on Pennsylvania Avenue for a dozen blocks. The chase then proceeded south on 1st St. NW/SW between Peace Circle and Garfield traffic circle."

She's a victim that took the wrong turn brahs:wow:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
"she drove into a well-marked, restricted White House checkpoint at 15th and E Streets NW, without authorization and without stopping, refused to stop when two uniformed Secret Service officers told her to. When an off-duty U.S. Secret Service officer placed a metal bike rack in her path to block her exit, struck the bike rack and the off-duty Secret Service officer who was standing behind it with her car, knocking both the bike rack and the officer onto the ground.[4] Secret Service attempted to arrest the suspect but she continued to drive the car evasively, colliding with one officer who fell on the hood of the car and rolled off.[5][6] Carey then drove 40-80 mph down Pennsylvania Avenue, weaving through traffic and ignoring red lights. Police gave chase east on Pennsylvania Avenue for a dozen blocks. The chase then proceeded south on 1st St. NW/SW between Peace Circle and Garfield traffic circle."

She's a victim that took the wrong turn brahs:wow:

"Federal officials said she may have suffered from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and believed President Barack Obama was communicating with her. Federal officials said no weapons were found in the car."