19-year-old Anthony Robinson shot and killed by police tonight in Madison,Wisconsin

Daps
White people

So, this is your mindset.

You see a cac. You duck behind the cover because, hey, it's a cac so he finna enslave you, sooner or later.

Good luck in life with that mindset. You doomed to be miserable, and you did it to yourself. Godspeed breh. LOL.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
May Anthony Robinson rest in peace. Poor boy's body is barely cold and we already have ten kinds of idiocy in this thread. Ya'all arguing about how light he is? :what:

What's all this nonsense about MLK stuff not working? Any of you fools even think that you've BEGUN to try any MLK stuff? :comeon: He was organized. He was willing to sacrifice. He fought long and hard and stayed in the battle till God called him home. None of ya'all sayin "this MLK shyt ain't working" have seen anyone do any MLK shyt in your entire lives. If you don't read the news, that worthless MLK shyt has overthrown a few dozen governments in my life alone. :patrice:

And no, I'm not talking about unorganized, poorly thought out "marches and protests". I'm talking about real campaigns that hurt the people who need to be hurt in the pocketbook and in the heart and in the public eye, and that keep going and going and going until the right is made wrong.

And morons talking about violence as if it's going to make someone scared. :why: Do you know how the US government responds to violence, especially Black, Brown, and Red violence? With more violence. And more and more and more violence. And they are always going to have more guns than we do. Look at how many places around the world have had a violent uprising, especially by a minority population, and looked what happened afterwards. You're staring years of dying in the face, years of babies and baby mommas and baby daddies dying, and in the end you'll just have an even more repressive situation than you started with, even if you claim you "won".

Nothing will change until people are willing to give up their lives, stop wasting them on material shyt, and start being willing to live and die for the cause. But it's either gonna to be the type of dying that changes hearts and minds and wins more onto our side, or the kind of dying that comes after killing and is only followed by more hate and more killing and dying. Pull out your history books, your Bible, whatever. There are two paths here, and only one of them has a chance in hell of working.
I agree.. mlk and related people had great tactics that even have worked all over the world..

But it Doesn't work for blacks in America, can't work. Its not our fault that we are in a different type of situation , plus we have the most convert, organized, powerful people gov on Earth against us...... unlike any struggle you can name

But there are things we can do... that have been mentioned here

Daps
The problem here is allowing ignorant dumb fukks, functioning retards to spawn and live.

Case in point, when you have a discussion like this, on Coli, on fukkin Coli, and you got a fukkin flaming phaggot calling himself blackest of all panthers negging you...

then you know the government won

because ain't no way in hell that

a) a phagotte that logs on Coli of all places to talk race issues under "blackest of all panther" name has any education
b) a phagotte that logs on Coli with intent to give negs has any grips with reality or real life

Therefore, so far, cops are winnin in real life, while phaggottes like the dudes who neg me win online - they collect forum reputation.

Nothing more to say. Maybe one LOL, but that's about it.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
nikka said he "heard something" and made the executive decision to march into someone's home. Of course he would attack, for all we know he didn't even know who the cop was and thought it was a burglar.

Edit: missed the part that said he was followed.

Last edited:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Marching and Protesting is only a symbolic idealism and essentially never really did anything for black people. The reason's why Martin and Malcolm were killed was because of the agenda's they wanted implemented and a code of conduct they wanted established in regards to economically stabilizing the black community.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
@cook Get this white supremacist jackass out of here.

:snoop:

I'm the furthest thing from a white supremacist- those people carry some of the most ignorant and harmful ideology in the world. White supremacy and racism in general is the single most morally wrong and reprehensible thing to ever exist on this planet, as it has caused countless atrocities and pain for millions, and even billions of people. I sincerely hope every white supremacist literally fukking drops dead yesterday.

However, ironically, "militants" on here in general have far more in common with white supremacists than I do. Extremists as a whole lack the capability to understand context and view events with logic and reason.

It's too bad.

Last edited:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
And for the record @VegasCAC I've posted at least two or three stories in the last week or so of white people shooting at cops, attacking cops, and doing other crazy shyt who were brought in alive. A recent story had a guy wielding a shotgun who was taken down by a TASER. You can't say shyt. And I doubt the person in this story even attacked them.

Here's the shotgun story:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/deputies-arrest-man-who-they-say-pointed-shotgun-at-them.298766/

Damn. From what you've posted it appears that white people do tend to get off easier. The evidence is a bit anecdotal though- it would be cool if someone did a study on police killings and came up with some hard data.

Regardless, thanks for bringing stories like this to the Coli's attention :salute:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
only reason why people think marching is effective b/c thats all we were told in public school,

MLK and other black people in the south Marched and White people felt bad and decided to change policies and laws and thats it...

they never really told us about all the black defense groups in the south and the economic and social impact of that the Civil rights movement had on The Whole structure of the country. Protesting and marching was just a tool to use to shed light on Jim Crow Thats real talk.

But these MFers really do think the reason why The laws were changed was simply b/c of marching :heh: I blame the school system and the teachers

I didn't really understand the inner workings of the Civil rights movement until college!
Dawg....people act like MLK didn't carry a pocket sized .45 near the end of the civil rights movement. He knew what danger he was getting himself into...

They want blacks to be passive and ready to be ran over. They hate strong black men and women that are ready to fight for what they believe in.

They still don't want black people to wake up...period.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
So, this is your mindset.

You see a cac. You duck behind the cover because, hey, it's a cac so he finna enslave you, sooner or later.

Good luck in life with that mindset. You doomed to be miserable, and you did it to yourself. Godspeed breh. LOL.
Sorry...nothing to argue with you about.

Putting you on ignore. Good day.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Marching and Protesting is only a symbolic idealism and essentially never really did anything for black people. The reason's why Martin and Malcolm were killed was because of the agenda's they wanted implemented and a code of conduct they wanted established in regards to economically stabilizing the black community.
They were killed cause they went against he federal government for crimes against African-Americans....specifically slavery and allowing reparations to the African-American community.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Yep. And this is where our racial pride comes into play. Sadly, its at an all-time low. I would even go so far to say that we hate ourselves. The self-hate is real. We are the only group that:scust: at the thought of living amongst ourselves. Everyone else seeks THEIR OWN KIND to live among. We would rather live among anybody BUT ourselves:mjcry:
The fact is most people are not going to give up anything if they don't feel truly effected by something .

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
But @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* is rite tho. :dwillhuh:What more proof do u need!!! :mindblown:White people BY NATURE feel that they are the dominant race. They NATURALLY feel superior to darker skin people. Thats just how they are breh. Something about that white skin and lack of melanin i guess. They are a cold, violent, compassionless race. I said earlier in the thread that ANYONE choosing to live among whites will be the victims of racism and oppresion and i believe that. Complete separation is the answer.

You have the same mentality of these insane cops, nice.

Congratulations, ignorant fakkit.