18 year old pro gamer commits suicide by driving on wrong side. Kills 3, a mother and her child

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I just explained how guns can be used effectively without firing a single bullet. See this is tha shyt I'm talking about.

What's tha point of tryna have a discussion with somebody who obviously reads what they want to read?

I'm confused, are you against these random acts of violence or do you simply have a hard on for banning guns to tha public bcuz of what they represent? What's yo endgame? Cuz i just laid out tha pathology of these atrocities & you still tryna push yo 'guns are inherently bad' narrative. Are you really about a solution or is what i said not convenient enough for u? U want a quick fix? That ain't happening I'm sorry to tell u.
I don't really get your argument. I say can you list any utilities about guns besides killing and your only argument is threatening to kill someone. Lol ok this is what I am saying unlike cars guns don't have any utility besides murder and to add your point the threat of murder. Lol and I haven't said anything about banning guns,I don't wan't to ban guns but of course strawmanning me makes your argument seem better to you. I would like gun control

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lol I didn't say I think we need guns to deal with killers in the heat of the moment. I'm saying I understand why someone might kill in the heat of the moment and the reasons should be taken into account when someone goes to trial for heat of the moment killing. (Like the dad who beat the guy who was molesting his daughter to death with his bare hands). Needing guns to kill killers is what whites say when they "self defense" kill young black men.

And forcibly taking peoples guns aren't the only ways to enact gun laws.
just call 911 and hide in the closet.

If someone comes in my house to hurt my family, myself included we are not going to have a conversation about which weapon I'm going to use 2 put them in a better State of Mind.

The two biggest issues with guns right now are white kids with guns who have shyty parents and the fact the government is allowing drugs to flow into the country which createa a need for people to shoot one another to secure their operation. The drug trade is not run with knives in any country in the world and their minority of lunatics shooting people up will never cause a manufacturer to shut down.

Meaning gun bans effect people who have the best intentions with gun ownership
because of the smallest handful of maniacs
Embrace reality.

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow!!!

Yoooo.

I was about to hit the 805 south leaving work last Thursday one exit north and noticed traffic in the distance and didn’t get on. I kicked it in the parking lot until an hour and change passed by. I got on and saw two cars flipped over and a bunch of cops and debris.

What a fukking coward.

Where was it at on the 805? North County?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
this is what happens when you reward this type of behavior.

video games ain't no damn job. it's literally a bunch of entitled kids making money to play a game. shyt catering to mental illness and entitlement.

:scust:
It's a hustle :youngsabo:

Daps
It's only going to worsen, as white America continues to lose its grip on the myth of white supremacy, exposed for the paper tiger of waning influence and standing that it is. :francis:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
this is what happens when you reward this type of behavior.

video games ain't no damn job. it's literally a bunch of entitled kids making money to play a game. shyt catering to mental illness and entitlement.

:scust:
Blame it on video games brehs

So people haven't been getting paid millions to play sports or sing and dance etc for the longest?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Puny white fakkits cant deal with adversity so they kill innocent ppl :pacspit:

Should be legal precedent for the victims family to beat up on the parents since the coward takes his own life....these losers think they can kill themselves and theres no retribution...

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So people haven't been getting paid millions to play sports or sing and dance etc for the longest?
compare real talents to mashing buttons on a controller brehs.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

You really trying to compare people who sing,dance and can play sports at a high level to punching a controller :hhh:

ANYBODY can be a gamer.....its not a talent...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Exactly, we are in the fake era. Keeping it real isn't what's in anymore. What's worse is that motherfukkers literally are enabling and feeding these delusional motherfukkers instead of bringing them down to earth. That's why a lot of these things are happening. a bunch of entitled people walking around thinking they deserve it all without working for shyt or don't know how to deal with things when things don't go their way. Smh.

In all honesty, I don't get why these guys are getting paid or getting all this attention to do what millions of people do for fun. Back in the days, people were in touch with reality and forced to be humble. Now all this social media got folks gone off the rails and people feeding into this mess making them into something they should have never received in the first place.
I agree with you on the enabling part making cats delusional. The other stuff though you sounding like a hater fam. Get that chick like energy out of yourself. If cats making money from playing games folks willing to watch and pay them for that's good shyt no matter how you feel about it. If they didn't work for it you should be able to get a Mclaren or the money to get one from playing games yourself right?

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Where was it at on the 805? North County?

Between Mira Mesa and Miramar, before the UTC exit/La Jolla Village Drive.

I actually took a video not knowing what had happened. I’ll upload a still from it.

EDIT:

15p3ggy.png

Last edited: