18 year old pro gamer commits suicide by driving on wrong side. Kills 3, a mother and her child

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between Mira Mesa and Miramar, before the UTC exit/La Jolla Village Drive.

I actually took a video not knowing what had happened. I’ll upload a still from it.

EDIT:

15p3ggy.png

Got it. Area does looks familiar on the pic.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
i'm guessing he was in major debt if he's riding a mclaren and committing suicide because of losing 100k (if that's even true).

and there's a lot of shadiness that goes into those skin betting sites that a lot of youtubers are linked with.
This needs more coverage.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He was a Rancho Santa Fe/La Jolla prep school, affluent parents type. He was into selling skins and gambling on them apparently, skins are custom wraps for weapons or characters, evidently. He lost money, became despondent. He crashed into an elementary school last week in that same car. I think it's a relief that he died too, or maybe if he got a life sentence, that would have been better, but his family had the assets to mitigate that chance.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You really trying to compare people who sing,dance and can play sports at a high level to punching a controller :hhh:

ANYBODY can be a gamer.....its not a talent...
What kind of bullshyt are you going on about?
So you telling me you are easily capable of putting in 40 hours a week (and more) practicing a game repeatedly to the point your reaction timing and twitch speed or perception is advanced enough that YOU stand out amongst Million upon Millions of players? Bullshyt you must have never had your ass handed to you playing a game online

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Fair enough, care to elaborate?
Gun buy backs, background checks, testing like to get a drivers licence at a minimum. Granted these are only short term solutions so I'm not really riding hard for gun control but it would've saved a lot of lives. 3d printing is not going to get worse and more expensive and you can already print out a gun or functional gun parts. Sadly the Republicans are right (for the wrong reasons) and mental health should be the number one goal and soon the whole world will know how crazy their population actually is even the ones with "strict gun laws."