18 year old pro gamer commits suicide by driving on wrong side. Kills 3, a mother and her child

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
heard about this a couple days ago, noticed no one on the coli made a thread about it and i didn't care enough about gamer cacs to post it myself
Same here, from what I read, he was a CS:Go item trader or seller or some shyt and Steam switched how they handle shyt like that and he lost millions of dollars and his business cause of the switch

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's one of my biggest irrational fears. I always think what if this car on the other side just decides to end it?
the "good" thing is... most suicidal people just tryna kill themselves, not take a bunch of people out with them.

these fukkbois have a special kind of demonicness.

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

Genos

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this should never happen. :scust:

We need to ban cars now! That'll fix it. :troll:
Dumbest argument for gun nikkas. Cars have extremely more utility than its ability to kill people. Mass human transportation of people across large distance relatively quickly is possibly one of the most important things people have done. A gun was created to kill and its utility is to kill outside of stupid games.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Dumbest argument for gun nikkas. Cars have extremely more utility than its ability to kill people. Mass human transportation of people across large distance relatively quickly is possibly one of the most important things people have done. A gun was created to kill and its utility is to kill outside of stupid games.
Guns and cars are tools. Both can be utilized as useful tools to society. Bpth can be misused and cause great harm. Tha problem is nikkas hear shocking shyt like mass shootings and let emotion cloud their better judgement. Banning guns is a reactionary move and would ultimately solve nothing. Like trying to use cough syrup to cure aids. Lets look under tha hood. Tha real problem is tht western culture and its indifference towards mental illness lends itself to alot of sick ppl. You ban guns, a sick mufukka wit a warped mentality is going to do what ever it takes to cause harm. If guns are illegal he'll go tha route of ol boy in tha op. He'll go tha route of what tht cac did to nia wilson.

Hell, why would a mufukka thts planning to go out with a bang let legality stop them from getting guns? U know how many unregistered firearms there are in tha us? I digress.

Tha way i see it l this shyt is just chickens coming home to roost. Tha west was built upon a sordid foundation and this is tha end result. America will never take a hard look in tha mirror and face its shameful past and self destructive lifestyle and tha mental sickness will continue to run rampant.

Expect more of tha bullshyt to happen as America implodes on itself.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it’s so much money in video games right now that you have about the same chance of getting rich playing them as you do sports
Possibly even more of a chance
The industry makes more than the movie industry its a lot of cash flow going on in these tournaments it’s common knowledge now, shyt is on network tv

:ohhh: