18 year old pro gamer commits suicide by driving on wrong side. Kills 3, a mother and her child

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Guns and cars are tools. Both can be utilized as useful tools to society. Bpth can be misused and cause great harm. Tha problem is nikkas hear shocking shyt like mass shootings and let emotion cloud their better judgement. Banning guns is a reactionary move and would ultimately solve nothing. Like trying to use cough syrup to cure aids. Lets look under tha hood. Tha real problem is tht western culture and its indifference towards mental illness lends itself to alot of sick ppl. You ban guns, a sick mufukka wit a warped mentality is going to do what ever it takes to cause harm. If guns are illegal he'll go tha route of ol boy in tha op. He'll go tha route of what tht cac did to nia wilson.

Hell, why would a mufukka thts planning to go out with a bang let legality stop them from getting guns? U know how many unregistered firearms there are in tha us? I digress.

Tha way i see it l this shyt is just chickens coming home to roost. Tha west was built upon a sordid foundation and this is tha end result. America will never take a hard look in tha mirror and face its shameful past and self destructive lifestyle and tha mental sickness will continue to run rampant.

Expect more of tha bullshyt to happen as America implodes on itself.
How about you list the other utilities for guns besides killing? Is there anything besides shooting games?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How about you list the other utilities for guns besides killing? Is there anything besides shooting games?
Shooting criminals, in self defense

Shooting anti government and or pro genocide militia forces bent on shooting black people for the color of their skin.

:blessed:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Self defense. You ain't gotta pull tha trigger for it to be effective. If somebody without a gun is an imminent threat once they see tht steel being drawn out they'll cool down real quick.

I like how you ignored tha rest of my reply to try to hammer home your original point. I can always tell when a person isn't actually listening to what tha other person says but is instead just waiting to talk.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
R.I.P To victims. Another reason for me to avoid the highway besides retards texting and cacs throwing rocks

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Do you have a problem with killing killers?
In the heat of the moment no, but in general yes. Its illogical. "killing is bad so were going to kill you to show you how good we are"
Self defense. You ain't gotta pull tha trigger for it to be effective. If somebody without a gun is an imminent threat once they see tht steel being drawn out they'll cool down real quick.

I like how you ignored tha rest of my reply to try to hammer home your original point. I can always tell when a person isn't actually listening to what tha other person says but is instead just waiting to talk.
Its really easy to ignore the rest of your post when you want to go on a tangent about how guns are tools like cars but ignore the part where I say gun utility only extends to killing and stupid games. And you don't list anything else guns are useful for.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
In the heat of the moment no, but in general yes. Its illogical. "killing is bad so were going to kill you to show you how good we are"

Its really easy to ignore the rest of your post when you want to go on a tangent about how guns are tools like cars but ignore the part where I say gun utility only extends to killing and stupid games. And you don't list anything else guns are useful for.
Ok then. So you understand that we need guns in the heat of the moment to deal with killers who are attacking us with weapons.

Also you have to believe this logic that you consider illlogical because it would take a lot of dead Americans to disarm the country. Just to show you are good.....:usure:

America is not going to disarm because lunatic white kids are going on shooting sprees

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Ok then. So you understand that we need guns in the heat of the moment to deal with killers who are attacking us with weapons.

Also you have to believe this logic that you consider illlogical because it would take a lot of dead Americans to disarm the country. Just to show you are good.....:usure:

America is not going to disarm because lunatic white kids are going on shooting sprees
Lol I didn't say I think we need guns to deal with killers in the heat of the moment. I'm saying I understand why someone might kill in the heat of the moment and the reasons should be taken into account when someone goes to trial for heat of the moment killing. (Like the dad who beat the guy who was molesting his daughter to death with his bare hands). Needing guns to kill killers is what whites say when they "self defense" kill young black men.

And forcibly taking peoples guns aren't the only ways to enact gun laws.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL

I just explained how guns can be used effectively without firing a single bullet. See this is tha shyt I'm talking about.

What's tha point of tryna have a discussion with somebody who obviously reads what they want to read?

I'm confused, are you against these random acts of violence or do you simply have a hard on for banning guns to tha public bcuz of what they represent? What's yo endgame? Cuz i just laid out tha pathology of these atrocities & you still tryna push yo 'guns are inherently bad' narrative. Are you really about a solution or is what i said not convenient enough for u? U want a quick fix? That ain't happening I'm sorry to tell u.