18 year old pro gamer commits suicide by driving on wrong side. Kills 3, a mother and her child

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I should've never stopped playing CS. I used to be addicted to that shyt back in like 2000. Played up until around 2010. Smh. All I had to do was stream gameplay to afford a McLaren? :mjcry:

I remember being trash and downloading wallhacks and aimbots. :russ:

I had a dope ass script and mp5 vector. It went undetected for a long time. :ehh:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
What again chump?
Breh it’s so much money in video games right now that you have about the same chance of getting rich playing them as you do sports
Possibly even more of a chance
The industry makes more than the movie industry its a lot of cash flow going on in these tournaments it’s common knowledge now, shyt is on network tv

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just goes to show you what you see at face value may not be reality.

Most of his followers probably wished they were in his position.

RIP to all those involved smh :snoop:

Exactly, we are in the fake era. Keeping it real isn't what's in anymore. What's worse is that motherfukkers literally are enabling and feeding these delusional motherfukkers instead of bringing them down to earth. That's why a lot of these things are happening. a bunch of entitled people walking around thinking they deserve it all without working for shyt or don't know how to deal with things when things don't go their way. Smh.

In all honesty, I don't get why these guys are getting paid or getting all this attention to do what millions of people do for fun. Back in the days, people were in touch with reality and forced to be humble. Now all this social media got folks gone off the rails and people feeding into this mess making them into something they should have never received in the first place.

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, we are in the fake era. Keeping it real isn't what's in anymore. What's worse is that motherfukkers literally are enabling and feeding these delusional motherfukkers instead of bringing them down to earth. That's why a lot of these things are happening. a bunch of entitled people walking around thinking they deserve it all without working for shyt or don't know how to deal with things when things don't go their way. Smh.

In all honesty, I don't get why these guys are getting paid or getting all this attention to do what millions of people do for fun. Back in the days, people were in touch with reality and forced to be humble. Now all this social media got folks gone off the rails and people feeding into this mess making them into something they should have never received in the first place.
If you look dude up, he had actually hasn't uploaded a video in 5 months. He had quit YouTube, and started several websites, companies etc.

If you also watch his videos, he sounds very unenthusiastic also.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Breh it’s so much money in video games right now that you have about the same chance of getting rich playing them as you do sports
Possibly even more of a chance
The industry makes more than the movie industry its a lot of cash flow going on in these tournaments it’s common knowledge now, shyt is on network tv
:yeshrug: I didn't know