18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you consider this guy a beast?

no, i consider him a punk, ain't no reason to loc up on a female the way he did.

but at some point y'all gotta address females that like going through these type of ins and outs with men. like the other dude said, she's ruined for other men. cus she'll more than likely desire that type of dynamic with her mate.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
MKWH8.jpg

:mjpls:

Who is this and why is she relevant to this story?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
no, i consider him a punk, ain't no reason to loc up on a female the way he did.

but at some point y'all gotta address females that like going through these type of ins and outs with men. like the other dude said, she's ruined for other men. cus she'll more than likely desire that type of dynamic with her mate.

I can't predict the future with her nor do I want to. I want to talk about the black beast and why y'all have all this sympathy for him. I want to know why some of y'all can't be consistent.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't predict the future with her nor do I want to. I want to talk about the black beast and why y'all have all this sympathy for him. I want to know why some of y'all can't be consistent.

i call these women beast cus they act like nikkas. a nikka acting like a punk by bullying a woman isn't really a beastly act imo. i have sympathy for him because unlike women. when we fukk up like that, our life is ruined for good.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
i call these women beast cus they act like nikkas. a nikka acting like a punk by bullying a woman isn't really a beastly act imo. i have sympathy for him because unlike women. when we fukk up like that, our life is ruined for good.

Isn't that what he deserves...accountability right? Y'all need to become law makers so that you make women accountable. Accountability for all!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So now it has to have the severity and the subsequent injuries of a Rihanna situation for people to wanna be outraged?

Your post is coming from a dangerous place. You can't possibly think you're the type of nikka women should feel safe around. Not with this kind of thought process.

Uhh yeah severity is a factor nikka. :wtf: