18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Tariq Nasheed addressed it. Start at 33 min mark.

The girl is pretty!!!
article-2192869-14ABA92E000005DC-350_634x386.jpg

article containing that picture: Teen basketball star and top NBA prospect collapses to floor as judge reads three-year sentence for assault and kidnap of girlfriend | USEC IM USA Edition

Last edited by a moderator:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kidnapping for 3 years is very short, even here in Canada.

Anyways, his lawyer is a piece of shyt, prob a public defender, the man didn't even flinch when his client fell. Same with the judge, it would common courtesy to ask the lawyer if his client is okay, needs water, should I take a recess, etc

Sad story though

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Remember that thread we had where this small black dude fought this girl & the girl beat his ass.......then stood over him for 5 mins punching him & embarrassing him on World Star?

I wonder if she got jail time :ld:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Remember that thread we had where this small black dude fought this girl & the girl beat his ass.......then stood over him for 5 mins punching him & embarrassing him on World Star?

I wonder if she got jail time :ld:

If it started as a FIGHT like you said.....then I doubt it :heh:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Kidnapping for 3 years is very short, even here in Canada.

Anyways, his lawyer is a piece of shyt, prob a public defender, the man didn't even flinch when his client fell. Same with the judge, it would common courtesy to ask the lawyer if his client is okay, needs water, should I take a recess, etc

Sad story though

Right, one of my boys got 8 years for kidnapping.

For the Public defender thing, they are the worse. When I had to go to court, I seen the public defender handling about 10 cases back to back. Its not that they are bad lawyers they dont have the time to dedicate themselves to your case.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
What a coward b!tch. And, sadly just another nicca in prison. He should have thought about the outcome of it all when he kidnapped that poor girl. He thought he was the man then, huh? Bubba's gonna show you who the real man is, lil boy. Don't drop the soap, Tony. :russ:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Sad how black posters are advocating a dude who was 16 at te time getting 3 years in damn prison for this bullshyt. You saw the video and you know damn well that was not even a ass beating. fukking Uncle Tom ass nikkas make me sick. Another young black man fukked up in the system, lets cheer guysl

:ld: Post the video. I didn't see it. He still deserved more than 3 years tho.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ld: Post the video. I didn't see it. He still deserved more than 3 years tho.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JELaTPVrA78[/ame]

he deserves more than 3 yrs for that? probably would have gotten less time if he touched a child.