18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I forgot I commented. my bad. lol.

best in his school don't mean nothin. I forgot he was like a 2-star player or something.
Well, he's playing for Lincoln College now. Maybe afterwards he can cake overseas. It's good the brotha gets to get a second chance.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Well, he's playing for Lincoln College now. Maybe afterwards he can cake overseas. It's good the brotha gets to get a second chance.

ehh. I don't care about this dude getting a 2nd chance. hes a bi*ch.

besides, I grew up with a guy that played for Lincoln. he wasn't even better than me......granted, hes bigger but still.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ehh. I don't care about this dude getting a 2nd chance. hes a bi*ch.

besides, I grew up with a guy that played for Lincoln. he wasn't even better than me......granted, hes a lot bigger but still.
While I don't condone what he did dude was 16 and was full of hormones. Dude is 22 now and a public speaker speaking against things like that. I think everyone deserves a second chance unless they a molester or something.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
While I don't condone what he did dude was 16 and was full of hormones. Dude is 22 now and a public speaker speaking against things like that. I think everyone deserves a second chance unless they a molester or something.

at 6 years old, you know what he did was wrong. let alone 16.

dude should just be happy he didn't get killed over what he did.

I'm not wishing any bad on him, but I have no good wishes for him either.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh I looked that nikka up and there looked like some cross dresser that looked exactly like him in prison. EXACTLY!

This was a couple years back tho, can't believe he just got out tho, dude should have been out wtf.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Breh I looked that nikka up and there looked like some cross dresser that looked exactly like him in prison. EXACTLY!

This was a couple years back tho, can't believe he just got out tho, dude should have been out wtf.
Now, at least he has a future ahead of him.