18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boy stop...I do not hate men. I hate hypocrites. I do the same thing to women on a different message board when they post hypocritical things.

so you call out them LSA hoes on LSA, but co-sign them on coli? :mjpls: some how i doubt it.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
so you call out them LSA hoes on LSA, but co-sign them on coli? :mjpls: some how i doubt it.

The only time I even discussed what some LSA women said was when we had a specific thread about a LSA thread and you tried to misconstrue the posts. This is my MO for message boards (this is who I am and what I do).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does my name have to do with my education? A Kenya Doll is specific type of doll that had when I was growing up with your silly behind. A doll that people tell me I look like when I wear my hair in a high bun. It's not like I called myself "5 star bytch"

Secondly, I did want an answer and I was not surprised by the one I received. I could tell by the way you referred to black women as bytches (in that other thread and this one) what type of person you were.

Next, I didn't overlook anything. He did the crime he will have to do the time. The criminal justice system is biased against black males. You have to be a stupid mofo to blatantly break the law like this and expect leniency. If you know how the system goes and you still decide to play the game, I'm not going to cry for you (especially when he stomped her in her head like that). It's not like he got caught up with some friends who was doing something wrong.

Also, there is nothing to be exposed. I was trying to hide anything.

:ehh:

Whatever....

Homey said you hate men....

Feel free to say what you must

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Uhh yeah severity is a factor nikka. :wtf:

You really had the audacity to come in here talmbout "Oh it probably didn't even hurt" because he wasn't bashing her face in with a bat.

But then, there's always one that will try to minimize whatever actions have been taken by saying shyt like what you've posted. :ld:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Fukk this bytch ass nikka.He stomped this chick and kidnapped her he deserves 6-8 years in jail

Tough break nikka.He shoulda thought about that shyt when he was kickin her face in and took her against her will.Hold these dumb ass nikkas accountable for their actions

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Fukk this bytch ass nikka.He stomped this chick and kidnapped her he deserves 6-8 years in jail

Tough break nikka.He shoulda thought about that shyt when he was kickin her face in and took her against her will.Hold these dumb ass nikkas accountable for their actions

Buddy was like a sophomore in high school. :why: I swear some of ya'll be sounding like some crackas. Rinse and repeat with this corrupt as prison system. fukk rehabbing and counseling a young nikka, lock him in a cage for years.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Buddy was like a sophomore in high school. :why: I swear some of ya'll be sounding like some crackas. Rinse and repeat with this corrupt as prison system. fukk rehabbing and counseling a young nikka, lock him in a cage for years.

Shut yo puss ass up nikka.Just cuz I don't agree wit your dumb ass capin philosophies don't mean I'm white.What if that was your sister,daughter,niece, would you still be sayin rehab and counsel that clown?

I don't give a fukk how old that nikka was he was old enough to know NOT to kick a chick in the face and kidnap her.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Shut yo puss ass up nikka.Just cuz I don't agree wit your dumb ass capin philosophies don't mean I'm white.What if that was your sister,daughter,niece, would you still be sayin rehab and counsel that clown?

I don't give a fukk how old that nikka was he was old enough to know NOT to kick a chick in the face and kidnap her.

Yeah I would nikka or me and the fam would go slap lil buddy around ourself. I wouldn't throw him to them fukking crackas in the prison system to get free labor out his ass so some private corporation cacs can line their pockets. Hope your lil 15, 16 year old kid does some dumb shyt and gets thrown in prison wit old ass brolic murderers and shyt. See what you'd say then fukk boy.

P.S. fukk you nikka

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I would nikka or me and the fam would go slap lil buddy around ourself. I wouldn't throw him to them fukking crackas in the prison system to get free labor out his ass so some private corporation cacs can line their pockets. Hope your lil 15, 16 year old kid does some dumb shyt and gets thrown in prison wit old ass brolic murderers and shyt. See what you'd say then fukk boy.

P.S. fukk you nikka

:ooh:

:aicmon:This aint the 60's nikka.You'd get yo face blown off by a 50 cal if you try to do that these days.

And If my kid gets thrown in prison for committing a crime that he's guilty of:manny:

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I remember when this story hit the news. This nygga is a bytch. Ol emotional azz, mad that a bytch left him azz nygga! What a fuccin coward. If that was my lil neice or lil cousin gettin beat, I gurantee u that the men in my family would have beat that nygga the fucc down. He deserves every last day of his prison sentence. :pacspit:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

exactly.

and forget a beatdown. dude should be happy that somebody didnt str8 up murder him over this chit.

equating this to black people getting the book thrown at them over petty crimes is way off-base.