18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I have the right poster. You don't consider him a black violent bytch who overkilled it?

I consider him a kid still. He was a youngin when he did this shyt, I wouldn't have put him away for 3 years. Shoulda gave him a few months in the county and some counseling since he is still young. That's why the recidivism is so damn high in this country. No focus on rehabilitation, especially of young people, just lock em up and forget about em. Sad shyt. This dude was like a Sophmore or Junior in H.S. when this shyt happened. Come on now, spare the bullshyt outrage. Ol girl was fine and prolly didn't have a damn bruise.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I don't know if you're serious are bored....

You have yet to show HOW I am a hypocrite for believing the punishment didn't fit the crime.

Do you even know what my stance on domestic violence is?

You stated a black woman pushing a Mexican girl on a train was back bytch who overkilled it and should mess with someone her own size. i just asked you if the black guy who kidnapped and beat his girl friend overkilled it and you said no. You have earlier posts in this thread making light of what he did "was it really kidnapping" and you were quick to label this victim a bytch (but gave all due respect to the "little" Mexican "chick").

I called you out in that thread because your nouns made it clear that you didn't respect black women and was clearly biased in your assessment. You couldn't stand big people who picked on people smaller than them. I see you only feel that way if an assailant is a black woman.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I consider him a kid still. He was a youngin when he did this shyt, I wouldn't have put him away for 3 years. Shoulda gave him a few months in the county and some counseling since he is still young. That's why the recidivism is so damn high in this country. No focus on rehabilitation, especially of young people, just lock em up and forget about em. Sad shyt. This dude was like a Sophmore or Junior in H.S. when this shyt happened. Come on now, spare the bullshyt outrage. Ol girl was fine and prolly didn't have a damn bruise.

I didn't ask about the punish. I asked about the crime and the assailant. There is a discrepancy between the way some of you guys characterize violence done by men and violence done by black women. Isn't he a black disgusting beast? I mean he kidnapped and beat someone. To you guys he is just a good young man who made a mistake. I am just trying to show you guys your biases...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stated a black woman pushing a Mexican girl on a train was back bytch who overkilled it and should mess with someone her own size. i just asked you if the black guy who kidnapped and beat his girl friend overkilled it and you said no. You have earlier posts in this thread making light of what he did "was it really kidnapping" and you were quick to label this victim a bytch (but gave all due respect to the "little" Mexican "chick").

I called you out in that thread because your nouns made it clear that you didn't respect black women and was clearly biased in your assessment. You couldn't stand big people who picked on people smaller than them. I see you only feel that way if an assailant is a black woman.

:laff:

Are you mental? The 2 situations aren't analogous.

Where did I champion the 17 year old lad hitting that lady?

Again, I don't know if you're bored or serious, but the underlying issue that everyone is harping on is the jail time.

Did the black chick on the train get sentenced to 3 years?

That's the issue. This was a bad attempt youngun...

How you gon abandon logic just to prove a point.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:laff:

Are you mental? The 2 situations aren't analogous.

Where did I champion the 17 year old lad hitting that lady?

Again, I don't know if you're bored or serious, but the underlying issue that everyone is harping on is the jail time.

Did the black chick on the train get sentenced to 3 years?

That's the issue. This was a bad attempt youngun...

How you gon abandon logic just to prove a point.

I didn't ask you about the punishment. I specifically asked you how you categorized the crime and the assailant. You are a hypocrite.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I didn't ask about the punish. I asked about the crime and the assailant. There is a discrepancy between the way some of you guys characterize violence done by men and violence done by black women. Isn't he a black disgusting beast? I mean he kidnapped and beat someone. To you guys he is just a good young man who made a mistake. I am just trying to show you guys your biases...

Well I don't show biased towards men and women. So, I guess this is more directed at other posters. I'm not a fan of throwing any young person in prison unless the crime is very serious.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Answer the question. Do you have sympathy for him or do you think he is a violent black beast who utterly disgusts you (and deserves to have his behind beat by someone his size)?

I didn't ask you about the punishment. I specifically asked you how you categorized the crime and the assailant. You are a hypocrite.

:what:

You asked about sympathy. I told you why I sympathize. And you did not ask me to "categorize" anything. You wanted to know if I agreed with you if he was a "violent black beast" as you succinctly put it......

You're all over the place sweetie.....

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:what:

You asked about sympathy. I told you why I sympathize. And you did not ask me to "categorize" anything. You wanted to know if I agreed with you if he was a "violent black beast" as you succinctly put it......

You're all over the place sweetie.....

I also asked if he was a black bytch who overkilled it (to use your exact words) and you said no. Punching her and kicking her in the head wasn't overkill to you.

You said you categorize violent people as bytches in the other thread. You only categorize black women as bytches.

You are all over the place...hypocrites usually are.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Well I don't show biased towards men and women. So, I guess this is more directed at other posters. I'm not a fan of throwing any young person in prison unless the crime is very serious.

Yeah...I never quoted you. You quoted a post that I made to a specific person.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Answer the question. Do you have sympathy for him or do you think he is a violent black beast who utterly disgusts you (and deserves to have his behind beat by someone his size)?

I also asked if he was a black bytch who overkilled it (to use your exact words) and you said no. Punching her and kicking her in the head wasn't overkill to you.

You said you categorize violent people as bytches in the other thread. You only categorize black women as bytches.

You are all over the place...hypocrites usually are.

:snoop:

I don't blame you cause its not your fault. The No Child Left Behind Act has failed a lot of young people and is probably why you can't properly phrase a question for an exact answer.....

I think he was punk for going in on shorty. Drama was over and she was cowering in the corner...

The black chick on the train's actions were overkill. Matter of fact, the video of her is more violent than his and aint even debatable. I know you're not looking for a serious discussion though. You just out chea getting your :troll: on....

Carry on Me Lady......;)

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I have the right poster. You don't consider him a black violent bytch who overkilled it?

:snoop:

I don't blame you cause its not your fault. The No Child Left Behind Act has failed a lot of young people and is probably why you can't properly phrase a question for an exact answer.....

I think he was punk for going in on shorty. Drama was over and she was cowering in the corner...

The black chick on the train's actions were overkill. Matter of fact, the video of her is more violent than his and aint even debatable. I know you're not looking for a serious discussion though. You just out chea getting your :troll: on....

Carry on Me Lady......;)

Dude the above question was phrased well enough for you to answer. Like I told you before my brain and education shyt on yours any day of the week so lets not go there. The fact that you don't consider kicking a young woman half your size in head multiple times proves my point...hypocrite.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude the above question was phrased well enough for you to answer. Like I told you before my brain and education shyt on yours any day of the week so lets not go there. The fact that you don't consider kicking a young woman half your size in head multiple times proves my point...hypocrite.

:smh:

Someone with "doll" in their name boasts about their education....:childplease:

The irony......:deadrose:

And no, your question was phrased poorly because you did not want a specific answer perse, you wanted to elicit an emotional response....:wtb:

The elephant in the room is the 3 year sentence for committing this as a minor, and the fact that you overlook that exposes an agenda......

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:smh:

Someone with "doll" in their name boasts about their education....:childplease:

The irony......:deadrose:

And no, your question was phrased poorly because you did not want a specific answer perse, you wanted to elicit an emotional response....:wtb:

The elephant in the room is the 3 year sentence for committing this as a minor, and the fact that you overlook that exposes an agenda......

What does my name have to do with my education? A Kenya Doll is specific type of doll that had when I was growing up with your silly behind. A doll that people tell me I look like when I wear my hair in a high bun. It's not like I called myself "5 star bytch"

Secondly, I did want an answer and I was not surprised by the one I received. I could tell by the way you referred to black women as bytches (in that other thread and this one) what type of person you were.

Next, I didn't overlook anything. He did the crime he will have to do the time. The criminal justice system is biased against black males. You have to be a stupid mofo to blatantly break the law like this and expect leniency. If you know how the system goes and you still decide to play the game, I'm not going to cry for you (especially when he stomped her in her head like that). It's not like he got caught up with some friends who was doing something wrong.

Also, there is nothing to be exposed. I was trying to hide anything.