KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Damn..........she is GOURGEOUS!!!
article-2192869-14ABA92E000005DC-350_634x386.jpg

But she is DAMAGED GOODS....sorry but just to be honest...

she ain't GOING TO RESPECT ANY MAN in the future unless he puts them HANDS ON HER.......

a NICE DUDE ain't got a snowball's chance in hell

she probally will link back up with Tony Farmer once his ordeal is thru...

that's how hoes do :manny:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JELaTPVrA78

he deserves more than 3 yrs for that? probably would have gotten less time if he touched a child.

:childplease: Yep, he deserves more than three years for that incident in my eyes. He beat that girl up and dragged her around like she was a rag doll. This probably wasn't the first time he put his hands on her too. Thank god for that video surveillance. Btw, this video makes me question what she must have said to him to warrant that beating?! :mindblown:

Lesson from this story: Don't put your hands on a female. And, If you're a Black man don't even think about that sh!t or you know where you'll end up. :ufdup:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
This ish aint funny at all. I know this the internet and all but everything aint a joke.

I bet these cats talking bout 3 years aint nothing aint never seen the inside of a precint.

Hope the young nikka get his shyt together

So you have sympathy for him? I thought black violent beasts disgusted you.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: Yep, he deserves more than three years for that incident in my eyes. He beat that girl up and dragged her around like she was a rag doll. This probably wasn't the first time he put his hands on her too. Thank god for that video surveillance. Btw, this video makes me question what she must have said to him to warrant that beating?! :mindblown:

Lesson from this story: Don't put your hands on a female. And, If you're a Black man don't even think about that sh!t or you know where you'll end up. :ufdup:

if it was the 3rd, 4th, or 5th time he did, the bytch clearly liked it since she stayed around and even went to court on his behalf.

true lesson is avoid black women if you're a pro-athlete. they won't do anything to warrant that type of abuse :mjpls:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
nikkaz was acting like he was stomping her head in and throwing bricks at her or some shyt. Honestly, I don't even think any of those blows hurt her. The fake outrage was amazing in here. :snoop:

So now it has to have the severity and the subsequent injuries of a Rihanna situation for people to wanna be outraged?

Your post is coming from a dangerous place. You can't possibly think you're the type of nikka women should feel safe around. Not with this kind of thought process.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didnt deserve 3 years...

He should have got 10
Andrea-Lane-.jpg
:youngsabo:

:cape:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Answer the question. Do you have sympathy for him or do you think he is a violent black beast who utterly disgusts you (and deserves to have his behind beat by someone his size)?

First of all, stop with the faux outrage. It is the antithesis of logic.

Second, the sentence was over the top and I sympathize with the young man because his life may have been derailed beyond repair due to an over zealous judge.

The punishment does not fit the crime, even though I am certain he will only do a fraction of that if he is not out already........

This is a system that will purposely destroy a generation of black men for infractions that are overlooked\dismissed if committed by their white counterparts.....

Furthermore, if he had of did this to a 5'1 120 pound male, he would have skated with probation......Easily....

Punishment does not fit the crime....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Second, the sentence was over the top and I sympathize with the young man because his life may have been derailed beyond repair due to an over zealous judge.

The punishment does not fit the crime, even though I am certain he will only do a fraction of that if he is not out already........

This is a system that will purposely destroy a generation of black men for infractions that are overlooked\dismissed if committed by their white counterparts.....

Furthermore, if he had of did this to a 5'1 120 pound male, he would have skated with probation......Easily....

and when these big 300 pd beastly women attack males, they don't even get charged. i thought we were all about equality for both genders in the US.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Just what thought. You are a hypocrite. I was not outraged but you are the person who pretends to be outraged against black violent beasts.