16 Ridiculous Ways Former NBA Star Gilbert Arenas Spends His Money

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
Ah no, it really isn't.

That's a stupid ass thing to say, this has nothing to do with the white man. Unless you wanna address comments like the above made to Impress the ones angry over this.
:mjpls: never said it did, read it again.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
not sure whats too outlandish about 600 a week on groceries. dont he have like 5 kids? im a single, kidless dude and i drop around 150 a week on groceries

He'd have to have custody of his kids for this to be valid

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Nope. I said there would be no need to blame white people when he goes broke cause he's buying shyt like this.

Now get out of my alerts fakkit.

Yeh to make this a race issue like he did is dumb. Gilbert is an idiot. I like nice shyt, but this seems like wasteful spending and we are assuming his house is paid for when most of these clowns aren't smart enough to do that. He'll be broke, guaranteed.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Nope. I said there would be no need to blame white people when he goes broke cause he's buying shyt like this.

Now get out of my alerts fakkit.

Yes you did imply that, you ain't slick nikka.:ufdup:

Now go tap dance somewhere else bytch:pacspit:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This looks like an old list. Gilbert says he hasn't spent much of his $111 million contract and all of that extravagant stuff is from the $65 million deal he signed in 2003.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...10/23/gilbert-arenas-on-his-wizards-contract/

TMZ: So are they still paying off that six-year $111 million?

Arenas: Yes. Yeah. The NBA says I get 20-something this year? I stopped keeping track. I haven’t got paid $20 million a year in probably two years now….I’m still getting paid until 2016.

TMZ: Are you investing it? I want to see you save your money. Are you investing it? Are you trying to make wise decisions?

Arenas: Um. Put it like this: You remember when everybody was laughing at me when I built the pool and the shark tank? That was off the $65 million. I didn’t touch the $111. That was still off the first contract.

TMZ: So you’re good? You basically don’t have to work for the rest of your life? You’re good?

Arenas: Well, what I do now is work. I’ve created three apps. I can’t tell you because if I tell you and you don’t like me, you’re not gonna download them. I’m an app creator. I’m smarter than the average; I just act dumb. That’s what gets people’s attention; you act dumb, you get people’s attention….Yeah, I got three apps. If you like Five Guys burgers and you’re in California, I was one of the people who helped bring it here. I was one of the investors, so you’re welcome. I’m doing fine….I mean, I can spend every penny I have in the bank and I still have $38 million coming.

(Via @BulletsForever)

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...10/23/gilbert-arenas-on-his-wizards-contract/

Arenas: Yes. Yeah. The NBA says I get 20-something this year? I stopped keeping track. I haven’t got paid $20 million a year in probably two years now….I’m still getting paid until 2016.

TMZ: Are you investing it? I want to see you save your money. Are you investing it? Are you trying to make wise decisions?

Arenas: Um. Put it like this: You remember when everybody was laughing at me when I built the pool and the shark tank? That was off the $65 million. I didn’t touch the $111. That was still off the first contract.

TMZ: So you’re good? You basically don’t have to work for the rest of your life? You’re good?

Arenas: Well, what I do now is work. I’ve created three apps. I can’t tell you because if I tell you and you don’t like me, you’re not gonna download them. I’m an app creator. I’m smarter than the average; I just act dumb. That’s what gets people’s attention; you act dumb, you get people’s attention….Yeah, I got three apps. If you like Five Guys burgers and you’re in California, I was one of the people who helped bring it here. I was one of the investors, so you’re welcome. I’m doing fine….I mean, I can spend every penny I have in the bank and I still have $38 million coming.

(Via @BulletsForever)

Well this answered the question I was having in that whether he was investing that money or just spending it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

(Via @BulletsForever)

:leon: