16 Ridiculous Ways Former NBA Star Gilbert Arenas Spends His Money

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the only ridiculous thing i saw was the train track, electric toy car and shark tank. over 100$ is expensive as hell for a car wash but i doubt that's a regular thing for him.

he's still getting 38 million from the magic so he should be alright.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
He's known for showering his friends in cash too. The lucky recipient here is former teammate Nick Young.

hes-known-for-showering-his-friends-in-cash-too-the-lucky-recipient-here-is-former-teammate-nick-young.jpg

Nah nikka, this is one SUSPECT-ass pic...It looks like Gil set up his man for a meeting one night with the Health Inspector :scusthov:

the-boondocks-health-inspector-o.gif

:sadbron:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
the only ridiculous thing i saw was the train track, electric toy car and shark tank. over 100$ is expensive as hell for a car wash but i doubt that's a regular thing for him.

he's still getting 38 million from the magic so he should be alright.
It's not a lot of you keep spending like a millionaire and not earn like one.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
in all honestly :manny:

so 11,500 a month in maintenance for his house and tank

his house is prob paid off

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland

this is why nikkas can't have anything nice.
Yall wouldnt question his spending if he was white. Hes over 30 and worth millions, im sure hes mature enough to not go broke. When you sign $111 million dollar contracts and are owed $38 million more, you are allowed to buy whatever you want without being criticized for being a black athlete with nice things.

dunkman6

All Star
Daps
Yall wouldnt question his spending if he was white. Hes over 30 and worth millions, im sure hes mature enough to not go broke. When you sign $111 million dollar contracts and are owed $38 million more, you are allowed to buy whatever you want without being criticized for being a black athlete with nice things.
Most of this shyt is unnecessary. I guess you can laugh at it now but when he's broke don't go blaming the white man. :mjpls:

I would criticize anyone who does stupid shyt.

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Agent Zero stayed constantly gave zero fukks on the court and with his money..

Biggest fukking troll of a shot i've seen.

To bad King James had to bust that ass. :KangThrone:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
this is why nikkas can't have anything nice.

Ah no, it really isn't.

Most of this shyt is unnecessary. I guess you can laugh at it now but when he's broke don't go blaming the white man. :mjpls:

That's a stupid ass thing to say, this has nothing to do with the white man. Unless you wanna address comments like the above made to Impress the ones angry over this.