16 Ridiculous Ways Former NBA Star Gilbert Arenas Spends His Money

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeh to make this a race issue like he did is dumb. Gilbert is an idiot. I like nice shyt, but this seems like wasteful spending and we are assuming his house is paid for when most of these clowns aren't smart enough to do that. He'll be broke, guaranteed.
Yo C00nin knows no limits:banderas:

Or maybe u cacin:mjpls:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg let me be first say, all that food in your fridge is garbage. We're talking about an athlete, who has an abnormal metabolism, and needs a high a concentration of carbs and "quality" protein in his diet. He probably shops at whole foods, and eats whole foods.

Your fridge is filled with processed garbage...

@Malta can probably break this down better...
Breh:dahell: Sit down. How bout u feed that man kids then. If not :sitdown:

:salute: @beaniemac fellow chi & real nygga

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:wow:

Just...just vulgar... and it's "over" processed...let's get the terminology right here folks. There's some measure of processing in every food item most of y'all commoners eat.

Well damn... that didn't take long. :laff:

Let's :salute: this man for feeding his family. Damn.

Even if the food isn't the healthiest in the world.
Mos def, just about every food in America is "processed" too some degree. Simply washing an item coins it the term processed. There's no real need to put "over" processed. Some "over" processing such as the fortification of vitamins is actually good.

While there isn't a 100% healthy food per se ( :patrice: ) it is important to cut back on foods that are essentially high in "added" sugars, saturated fats, and sodium.

It only took me .02 seconds to examine that pic for abnormalities.

:manny:

Even the FDA backs everything I've mentioned so far in this thread:
http://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm315393.htm
http://www.choosemyplate.gov/weight-management-calories/calories/added-sugars.html

Us African Americans are at very high risk of developing high blood pressure, so it's very important too monitor sodium and sugar intake.
The consumptions of saturated fats, leads to plaque in arteries, thus #1 cause of death in America....Heart Failure....

Breh:dahell: Sit down. How bout u feed that man kids then. If not :sitdown:

:salute: @beaniemac fellow chi & real nygga
Look man, I'm just trying to give the guy pointers. I understand a lot of cats here can't take constructive criticism.I'm trying to look out for a follow brother. If I didn't care I would have kept it moving along time ago.

All I said was watch out for high sodium in those frozen foods, dilute the juice he's giving too the children, because there's likely 20-40g of sugar(way to much per serving). Juice isn't healthy. This no different than many white people do with their children. Problem is so many of us(AA) don't develop good eating patterns. There's reason why America is sohh overweight. The six pack congregation of the Coli isn't a direct representation of America.....

Brehs just trust me, educate yourself about nutrition. All most of these big name corporation you buy from care about is flipping a profit. In reality to them it's fukk your health. They put all type of misleading jargon about health on labels...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Mos def, just about every food in America is "processed" too some degree. Simply washing an item coins it the term processed. There's no real need to put "over" processed. Some "over" processing such as the fortification of vitamins is actually good.

While there isn't a 100% healthy food per se ( :patrice: ) it is important to cut back on foods that are essentially high in "added" sugars, saturated fats, and sodium.

It only took me .02 seconds to examine that pic for abnormalities.

:manny:

Even the FDA backs everything I've mentioned so far in this thread:
http://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYou/Consumers/ucm315393.htm
http://www.choosemyplate.gov/weight-management-calories/calories/added-sugars.html

Us African Americans are at very high risk of developing high blood pressure, so it's very important too monitor sodium and sugar intake.
The consumptions of saturated fats, leads to plaque in arteries, thus #1 cause of death in America....Heart Failure....

Look man, I'm just trying to give the guy pointers. I understand a lot of cats here can't take constructive criticism.I'm trying to look out for a follow brother. If I didn't care I would have kept it moving along time ago.

All I said was watch out for high sodium in those frozen foods, dilute the juice he's giving too the children, because there's likely 20-40g of sugar(way to much per serving). Juice isn't healthy. This no different than many white people do with their children. Problem is so many of us(AA) don't develop good eating patterns. There's reason why America is sohh overweight. The six pack congregation of the Coli isn't a direct representation of America.....

Brehs just trust me, educate yourself about nutrition. All most of these big name corporation you buy from care about is flipping a profit. In reality to them it's fukk your health. They put all type of misleading jargon about health on labels...

It's all in the approach, you can offer someone advice or constructive criticism without sounding like a pompous idiot

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
so bascially the nikka embezzled funds from two nba organizations. how did stern let this happen? but the fukk nikka wanted to veto the chris paul laker trade... this fukk nikka cost kobe a ring. stern is the woat commissioner.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hes-known-for-showering-his-friends-in-cash-too-the-lucky-recipient-here-is-former-teammate-nick-young.jpg

:scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...10/23/gilbert-arenas-on-his-wizards-contract/

TMZ: So are they still paying off that six-year $111 million?

Arenas: Yes. Yeah. The NBA says I get 20-something this year? I stopped keeping track. I haven’t got paid $20 million a year in probably two years now….I’m still getting paid until 2016.

TMZ: Are you investing it? I want to see you save your money. Are you investing it? Are you trying to make wise decisions?

Arenas: Um. Put it like this: You remember when everybody was laughing at me when I built the pool and the shark tank? That was off the $65 million. I didn’t touch the $111. That was still off the first contract.

TMZ: So you’re good? You basically don’t have to work for the rest of your life? You’re good?

Arenas: Well, what I do now is work. I’ve created three apps. I can’t tell you because if I tell you and you don’t like me, you’re not gonna download them. I’m an app creator. I’m smarter than the average; I just act dumb. That’s what gets people’s attention; you act dumb, you get people’s attention….Yeah, I got three apps. If you like Five Guys burgers and you’re in California, I was one of the people who helped bring it here. I was one of the investors, so you’re welcome. I’m doing fine….I mean, I can spend every penny I have in the bank and I still have $38 million coming.

(Via @BulletsForever)
:salute:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Now this sh*t is ridiculous

Young allegedly took out a high-interest, seven-figure loan during the lockout in 2011 to finance his $300,000 birthday party, while his funds were already running thin.

He once spent $6,000 at TGI Fridays. TGI freaking Fridays! How do you spend that much money there?

He wanted to be alone one day so he bought every ticket on a Southwest Airline flight to be by himself.

He had a Cheesecake Factory addiction that caused him to spend $5,000 a WEEK on food there. A week!