16 Ridiculous Ways Former NBA Star Gilbert Arenas Spends His Money

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
nah....shyt, and I work at home, so that means I eat breakfast and lunch in my house like 6 days a week. we only get take out like 2 times a week max.

if ur an educated consumer, u don't need to spend lots of food. I by meats, eggs, fruit, milk and juice, cheese, lunchmeat, and breakfast foods. Not buying pop cookies, and chips and shyt really. we don't really eat that shyt. I could itemize what I bought last time if ya'll are interested and show u how easy it is to spend that amount.

cWVwef5.jpg
tIoCDzV.jpg
Dawg let me be first say, all that food in your fridge is garbage. We're talking about an athlete, who has an abnormal metabolism, and needs a high a concentration of carbs and "quality" protein in his diet. He probably shops at whole foods, and eats whole foods.

Your fridge is filled with processed garbage...

@Malta can probably break this down better...

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
damn, you got a lot of folks in ur fam. but yeah, its easy to not blow a lot of bread on groceries if u shop at the right spot and buy shyt that's on sale and be smart about it.
coupons brehs, I always tell people to get on coupons.

Sunday paper and what you see online. I remember going to safeway and saving about on 45% of the bill because of coupons from sunday paper, online coupons, and digital coupons from safeway. :wow:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nah....shyt, and I work at home, so that means I eat breakfast and lunch in my house like 6 days a week. we only get take out like 2 times a week max.

if ur an educated consumer, u don't need to spend lots of food. I by meats, eggs, fruit, milk and juice, cheese, lunchmeat, and breakfast foods. Not buying pop cookies, and chips and shyt really. we don't really eat that shyt. I could itemize what I bought last time if ya'll are interested and show u how easy it is to spend that amount.

cWVwef5.jpg
tIoCDzV.jpg

Alot of high calorie junk food and high fructose corn syrup products up in there breh :why:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Alot of high calorie junk food and high fructose corn syrup products up in there breh :why:
I knew right away, when he said he was feeding a family of four off $150 a week.

Then he posted this pic, and I just :snoop:

Dawg there's so much fail in that fridge I don't even know where to start...

y0 beanie make sure when you kids drink "juice" to dilute that shyt. Please get rid off that milk. Dump the yogurt( yoplai = way too much sugar, I'm willing to bet it's around 25-40g of sugar, added too)

I'm willing bet 90% of foods in that freezer, average about 800mg of Sodium(Na+) per serving.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i mean, to me, the gambling thing is wack cuz i'm not into that shyt at all. but other than that, i was expecting way, way dumber shyt. they could find 100 other rich athletes (or otherwise) that blow their money in worse ways than gilly the kid.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew right away, when he said he was feeding a family of four off $150 a week.

y0 beanie make sure when you kids drink "juice" to dilute that shyt. Please get rid off that milk. Dump the yogurt( yoplai = way too much sugar, I'm willing to bet it's around 25-40g of sugar, added too)

I'm willing bet 90% of foods in that freezer, average about 800mg of Sodium(Na+) per serving.
Dawg let me be first say, all that food in your fridge is garbage. We're talking about an athlete, who has an abnormal metabolism, and needs a high a concentration of carbs and "quality" protein in his diet. He probably shops at whole foods, and eats whole foods.

Worry about what the next man feeds his family brehs
:camby:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:whoa: first off, I have pop cuz that shyt came free when I ordered a pizza. all food has sodium so lean back. and why should I throw away milk? I need that shyt for cereal, oatmeal and grits.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:whoa: first off, I have pop cuz that shyt came free when I ordered a pizza. all food has sodium so lean back. and why should I throw away milk? I need that shyt for cereal, oatmeal and grits.
:why: I didn't even say shyt about the pop. I took straight shots at the yogurt and "juice".

Typical Smart dumb n1gga response, with all foods have sodium. I specifically said, frozen foods, because they notoriously have concentrations of "HIGH" sodium along with "saturated fats". Most frozen foods have enough sodium in 1-2 servings for a whole day....

Take for example that pizza:
One slice has 760mg, along 7g of saturated fat...

http://www.homeruninnpizza.com/webs...on/classic-cheese-nutritional-information.pdf

:snoop: No wonder AA's lead the way in chronic heart diseases....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yeah, I'm assuming he is shopping at whole foods or some shyt. I shop at food-4-less, which is owned by krogers. it's cheaper (they got all the name brand stuff), but u have to bag ur own groceries. I don't mind. I'd rather save the bread and bag my own shyt.

Food 4 less and Ultra :banderas:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
*only read 1st page*

didnt gilbert say he wanted to build a basketball court wit glass walls-- and stick all his signed jerseys in the walls-- so u coud see them from inside and out?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

:wow:

Just...just vulgar... and it's "over" processed...let's get the terminology right here folks. There's some measure of processing in every food item most of y'all commoners eat.

Well damn... that didn't take long. :laff:

Let's :salute: this man for feeding his family. Damn.

Even if the food isn't the healthiest in the world.