150 Weak Azz White Boys March on Washington to "Reclaim America" - PuZzy Front

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most white supremacists know better than to expose themselves.

These morons are didn't get the memo that the klan hides their face first and foremost.

The real danger are are the ones we do not see
yeah these are likely the ones working at the grocery store or amazon or not working at all living in their moms basement with very little to lose.

the ones in the boardrooms act more insidiously.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
:mjlol: If it was Dems juelzing in support of these motherfukkers, I'd call them out too. Only one side is doing the deflecting though, and instead of wondering why they're doing this, you want to come in with the "both sides" rhetoric.
wait wait. so the governor of NYC who supported the murder of jordan neely, alongside the black democrat mayor and DA only hitting bro with manslaughter are not in support of WS? news to me.

go ahead and tell me how these two things are unrelated. also interesting how there's plenty of resources for illegals but zero for the homeless descendants of the people who built and were auctioned in the city in the first place, in these democrat cities.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
wait wait. so the governor of NYC who supported the murder of jordan neely, alongside the black democrat mayor and DA only hitting bro with manslaughter are not in support of WS? news to me.
Mr. Fantistic levels of reach. The NY governor literally called for justice for Neely. The DA is pushing charges that can stick. If the DA charged dude with murder, he'd walk.

You can't be this stupid... :snoop:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you democrat nikkas love to politicize and two party everything. shyt is annoying. get off the Hegelian dialectic and understand that the issue is bigger than republicans vs democrats.

Shut the fukk up, fakkit. Son just calling out the obvious. Them dudes are MAGA and Republican. If anything they are the ones who politicize everything.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol: If it was Dems juelzing in support of these motherfukkers, I'd call them out too. Only one side is doing the deflecting though, and instead of wondering why they're doing this, you want to come in with the "both sides" rhetoric.

That @SupremexKing is fukking c00n weirdo. And a coward.

Mr. Fantistic levels of reach. The NY governor literally called for justice for Neely. The DA is pushing charges that can stick. If the DA charged dude with murder, he'd walk.

You can't be this stupid... :snoop:

He is.