150 Weak Azz White Boys March on Washington to "Reclaim America" - PuZzy Front

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Y'all "everything is a conspiracy" nikkas can't keep to a point at all.

You asserted that this Patriot Front rally is a FBI astroturf operation. The only people that push this narrative are white supremacists and their apologists, because PF makes them look bad.

You jump from, "Provocateurs have infiltrated left wing groups" to, "everything is illuminati". PF is a well known group with established roots in other WS groups.

You're doing the far right's job for them.
you said a lot to not answer a simple question. and there's nothing wrong with conjecture.

a lot of the anti black racism online is perpetuated and disseminated from govt agencies, which then spills into the everyday cacs political discourse and vice versa. that is objective fact. hasbara and five eyes are a thing.

i'm not even sure why you want to debate so bad, since this does nothing to change the gravity of the situation. nikkas just want to bicker i guess.

regardless of whether the govt white supremacists, or regular cacs are behind these groups, they are a serious threat.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
imagine being a cop and assigned to provide security :scust:

These CACs sooooo brave, marching and hiding their faces :heh:

i feel for that sister especially. but she looked like she was chilling.

Of course the Magas are juelzing to get the focus off of them.

you democrat nikkas love to politicize and two party everything. shyt is annoying. get off the Hegelian dialectic and understand that the issue is bigger than republicans vs democrats.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:russell:Inb4 some scary ass unarmed faggy cries about how “organized” these beta males are

I’d have everyone of these cocksuckers picking up their teeth off the ground like a bum for spare change

i feel for that sister especially. but she looked like she was chilling.

you democrat nikkas love to politicize and two party everything. shyt is annoying. get off the Hegelian dialectic and understand that the issue is bigger than republicans vs democrats.

This issue is white supremacy, none if that eurocentric babel your lame ass going on about

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
you said a lot to not answer a simple question. and there's nothing wrong with conjecture.

a lot of the anti black racism online is perpetuated and disseminated from govt agencies, which then spills into the everyday cacs political discourse and vice versa. that is objective fact. hasbara and five eyes are a thing.

i'm not even sure why you want to debate so bad, since this does nothing to change the gravity of the situation. nikkas just want to bicker i guess.

regardless of whether the govt white supremacists, or regular cacs are behind these groups, they are a serious threat.
You didn't ask a simple question, you built a strawman, and baseless conjecture that gives credence to the WS narrative that hate groups are astroturf operations will get justified pushback.

Most anti black content online is regular cacs from around the world. Leaks and doxxes from membership logs of WS forums like Iron March prove this.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
You didn't ask a simple question, you built a strawman, and baseless conjecture that gives credence to the WS narrative that hate groups are astroturf operations will get justified pushback.

Most anti black content online is regular cacs from around the world. Leaks and doxxes from membership logs of WS forums like Iron March prove this.
do "regular cacs" not hold positions of power in government?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
:russell:Inb4 some scary ass unarmed faggy cries about how “organized” these beta males are

I’d have everyone of these cocksuckers picking up their teeth off the ground like a bum for spare change

This issue is white supremacy, none if that eurocentric babel your lame ass going on about
instead of being a reactionary fakkit, you should have read my post to see that me and you are saying the same thing. :snoop:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:mjlol: If it was Dems juelzing in support of these motherfukkers, I'd call them out too. Only one side is doing the deflecting though, and instead of wondering why they're doing this, you want to come in with the "both sides" rhetoric.