150 Weak Azz White Boys March on Washington to "Reclaim America" - PuZzy Front

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
America is the land of the fukking Klan, the CSA, the NSM, the OathKeepers, and the men who inspired Hitler, but smart dumb nikkas still believe WS rallies are staged. :dead:

took me less than 2 minutes to do some basic googles. watch your mouth lil nikka.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

took me less than 2 minutes to do some basic googles. watch your mouth lil nikka.
:russ: Police joining and/or infiltrating WS groups =/= the rallies are staged. More smart dumb babble.

Edit: You didn't even read your own sources. They all contradict your central point.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Reclaiming America? From who and what? Last time I checked Supreme Court and the positions in this country that matter are still overwhelmingly white. What are these dudes bytching about?
Jewish people I guess, WS have an unhealthy obsession with them.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
so what your thesis is here, is that the american government or its alphabet agencies have not, or do not stage events in america.

this is your point, correct?
Y'all "everything is a conspiracy" nikkas can't keep to a point at all.

You asserted that this Patriot Front rally is a FBI astroturf operation. The only people that push this narrative are white supremacists and their apologists, because PF makes them look bad.

You jump from, "Provocateurs have infiltrated left wing groups" to, "everything is illuminati". PF is a well known group with established roots in other WS groups.

You're doing the far right's job for them.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Looks like a random event you would come across in GTA

Said all that shyt in that speech and that's all the same shyt cacs been saying since America was established :mjlol:

They prolly was just bored and couldn't find no p*ssy. "Fuk it might as well march, who's with me?"