150 Weak Azz White Boys March on Washington to "Reclaim America" - PuZzy Front

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Patriot Front, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Three Percenters. How many white supremacist groups are out there? :mjlol:

Those are all LARPers for the most part. Its the ones you don't hear about often (ex AtomWaffen) that you really have to be on the look out for. They inspire a lot of individual acts of lone wolf terrorism and their core agenda is accelerationism. An example of that would be the buffalo shooter

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
you democrat nikkas love to politicize and two party everything. shyt is annoying. get off the Hegelian dialectic and understand that the issue is bigger than republicans vs democrats.
I hope you not saying this to run interference for White supremacy ...

But u right in a way.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
For most of my life I was a very open minded Black person, even to the point of naivete.

I truly thought that most people in general were reasonable, and I thought that I was helping kill racism by going places where few Black people had been.

But the truth is: most white people are racist. About 2/3. And for whatever reason, this is an impenetrable mind state. Racism is more important to racists than anything. Loved ones. Babies. Ethics. Truth. Racism will supercede any other consideration.

Yes. Your coworkers. If you have white neighbors. They are in tune with these people marching.