150 Weak Azz White Boys March on Washington to "Reclaim America" - PuZzy Front

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
EG2LOW3X4AUezjW.jpg

Looking ass cacs :mjlol:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
those are probably all Feds… I just assume any and everyone who shows up to public events regardless of side are agents. It’s all for the show folks. So many layers to this war right now, it’s exhausting.
Thomas Rousseau isn't a fukking fed. His wannabe Nazi bullshyt was traced back to his high school days. Unsubstantiated claims like that only helps give these groups cover. This is the same claim that racist white woman was making about this group to throw people off on here. She got exposed palling around with them on twitter. Stop being so foolish.

the hood nikkas are some of the scariest nikkas if its non black folk.

more than likely.

just like the bulk of the trolling, extreme racism and weirdo shyt on youtube, twitter, etc are all agents/hasbara/five eyes.

i'll take it even further and speculate that that daniel penny cac is also clicked in with agency work, on some "no russian" shyt.
:snoop:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
The president is white, if I can still say that word, but they still complain and sponge off welfare :mjpls:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Reclaiming America? From who and what? Last time I checked Supreme Court and the positions in this country that matter are still overwhelmingly white. What are these dudes bytching about?
Just goes to show how PATHETIC these crackers are. If you're a white man in this country with everything set up in your favor and you can't make it, just kill yourself! :russ:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Awww how cute! They playing dress up. Got they little "shields" and face masks. They look SOOOOOOOOOOOO tough:comeon:

Reclaim America from who exactly? Black people? Asians? Spanish people? White people run everything now. Make all the decisions. Hell, cause all the problems. But somehow they need to take back what they pretty much already have. Make it make sense:heh:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
those are probably all Feds… I just assume any and everyone who shows up to public events regardless of side are agents. It’s all for the show folks. So many layers to this war right now, it’s exhausting.

more than likely.

just like the bulk of the trolling, extreme racism and weirdo shyt on youtube, twitter, etc are all agents/hasbara/five eyes.
America is the land of the fukking Klan, the CSA, the NSM, the OathKeepers, and the men who inspired Hitler, but smart dumb nikkas still believe WS rallies are staged. :dead: