150 Weak Azz White Boys March on Washington to "Reclaim America" - PuZzy Front

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at these losers & their gay outfits :mjlol:

Imagine, as a 43 year old man (avg age im assuming) spending your Sunday morning building a homemade shield before ascending from your mom's basement only to kiss her good bye on Mother's Day in a costume that only validates her worst fears about your very guarded sexuality.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Most white supremacists know better than to expose themselves.

These morons are didn't get the memo that the klan hides their face first and foremost.

The real danger are are the ones we do not see
They hide in plain sight. A lot of them don't even need to because they've been given the green light by Trump and dikkheads like dumbsantis and majorie caveman green.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
7prQNC0.gif

pussies.

UKVu0t8.gif

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For most of my life I was a very open minded Black person, even to the point of naivete.

I truly thought that most people in general were reasonable, and I thought that I was helping kill racism by going places where few Black people had been.

But the truth is: most white people are racist. About 2/3. And for whatever reason, this is an impenetrable mind state. Racism is more important to racists than anything. Loved ones. Babies. Ethics. Truth. Racism will supercede any other consideration.

Yes. Your coworkers. If you have white neighbors. They are in tune with these people marching.
If it weren't for racism we'd probably have free heathcare, free college, a clean environment, a livable wage, better mental health care services etc. White people will chop their own arm off to spite Black people. Their collective political decisions have destroyed the nation. Their racism is a collective psychosis.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it weren't for racism we'd probably have free heathcare, free college, a clean environment, a livable wage, better mental health care services etc. White people will chop their own arm off to spite Black people. Their collective political decisions have destroyed the nation. Their racism is a collective psychosis.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Those are the same n-gga's who act p-ssy when confronted.

Matter of fact these are the same mf'er's who was caught by police packed into a truck a block away from a pride parade last year.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
i feel for that sister especially. but she looked like she was chilling.

you democrat nikkas love to politicize and two party everything. shyt is annoying. get off the Hegelian dialectic and understand that the issue is bigger than republicans vs democrats.
Whatever you say bothsider