15 Years Ago...No Country for Old Men was released

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one thing that still annoys the fukk outta me is how long it took llewelyn to check the contents of the briefcase…not even for the purpose of finding the tracker but at the very least just to get a glimpse of all the money and determine a better estimate of how much was in there (I know he said $2Ms but he never really checked it initially)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of comparisons to There Will Be Blood in this thread but honestly, I didn't think TWBB was on the same level. Acting and cinematography were top-notch but the writing was canned and characters were superficial as fukk. Movie was oscar bait but it didn't make you think the way No Country for Old Men does.
Only reason the two are compared are because they have a nearly identical color scheme and they came out in the same year

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
GOAT tier movie
I can’t recall if I fully appreciated tommy lee jones’ character the first time I watched this even tho I really enjoyed the movie…but he immediately sets the tone off rip with his opening monologue and has been great so far
I definitely didn't, I liked this movie far more on rewatch

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that 2nd hotel scene is tense as shyt :whew:

*edit*

I don’t think I picked up on the several little funny moments this flick has lol