15 Years Ago...No Country for Old Men was released

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Who would you least have coming after you?

Anton Chigurh
Hannibal Lecter

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who would you least have coming after you?

Anton Chigurh
Hannibal Lecter

lecter.

thought process is what’s the worst that can happen if either one catches you…

anton = quick death

but with lecter…what if you survive? :lupe:

in-hannibal-2001-mason-verger-gary-oldman-fails-to-save-face-v0-ycvsm32qdoya1.jpg

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Watching this again... It's still great. Kind of bugs me that he found him.....TWICE, with that fukking tracking device.
It seems far fetched. I dont think that thing has a lot of range and the ideea of him just driving around past motels and hotels to find the money seems stupid to me

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

If this clerk knew Brazillian Jiujitsu Anton would have been back in the can with them stupid creepy ass questions.

What time do I go to bed?

Faggit you can get slept right now, say another word.

Lucky coin? Nah nihk, this your luck day. Ima spare your life and let the cops have you.

But I will be knocking you out as a consolation prize

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But he's apparently not smart enough to check his surroundings at the hotel at which he is staying when he knows a ruthless and formidable hitman is also in the area too. (As a matter of fact, why would you stay in a public hotel if you're in the profession that Carson is in? :what: Stay as low key and off the grid as much as humanly possible.)

You get the impression Carson isn't as smart as he thinks he is. At least, his arrogance offsets some of his intelligence.

And I think he's the sort of guy who likes fine things too much, he's a bounty hunter because it makes good money, he's not going to sacrifice his accommodations when he's arrogant enough to think ain't no one gonna get the drop on him anyway.