14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

Daps
Someone on Facebook brought up a good point. If they thought it was a bomb why not evacuate the school?

I think at some point they realized it wasn't a real bomb.....but there was still a question of his intent to cause public terror with the device, regardless of if it was fake or real......hence the bullshyt potential 'hoax bomb' charge

Remember them stupid cacs who did those 'in the hood' pranks where they would do fake drive-by's and shyt? They're basically doing to this kid what they should be doing to them cacs

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Both of those faces could be smiley potential. :ehh:

With that said, this does sound like a case of discrimination to me from the cops. The audacity to say "Yep. That's who I thought it was" and "It looks like a movie bomb to me" when the young man clearly explained it was a clock he created, showed it to the teacher, and made no threats or presented any kind of danger to himself or others.

Nonetheless, little blue eyed Timmy and his obsession with guns, lack of p*ssy, and hatred for anything that takes away his privilege gets woefully ignored is still seen as a good ol' boy that would do no harm.
alright, now i dont feel bad. soon as i clicked the thread and seen dude, i was like "smilie piff" :blessed:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
they have a video of the kid talking

they saying the cops took him to juvenile facility, interrogated him, wouldnt let him call his parents (illegal I believe ? @BarNone ) :wow:

finger prints and mug shots and interrogated for awhile, bet this kid on like every watch list possible :sadcam:

that police department boutta write them checks :pacspit:

My nikka said it was easy to make the clock. Wish I had that kind of potential at that age.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Ahmed and his family about to eat forever off this lawsuit money :wow:

fukk these teachers though. I've said this a bunch of times in here, you guys wouldn't believe the shyt white teachers say in a teachers' lounge. Calling disabled kids retards, trying to push recent immigrants into ESL regardless of their proficiency in English, talking shyt about kids to other teachers, etc. fukk em.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
the-jagerbomber_20120607170455.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

they should absolutely apologize, fully reinstate the kid, etc. of COURSE in hindsight theres no defending this

but if i had kids, youre goddamn fukkin right i want the school being like "uhhh...what the fukk is that :huhldup:" if a kid brought some shyt like that in, i dont care what race he is. fukk the outrage here :childplease:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
fukked up man.

Bright young kid trying to show people his knowledge and skills only to be accused of being a bomb maker and terrorist.

Cop with that racist "I figgered it'd be an A-Rab" shyt.

I hope this kid somehow becomes a billionaire and pays some goons to take a shyt in all of those :
a$$holes' yards.

Arab is a race now? :mjlol:

The Coli...THE COLI.com brehs :laff: