14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
i was gonna say they were trippin but lets think about this for a second.

Assume something starts beeping in a kids backpack, he opens it up and pulls it out, its a box with all kinds of wires in it and a digital number display on the front. Yea... i might think bomb too.
Why would someone show a bomb to their teacher, instead of leaving it in his bag where it can detonate with no one seeing it?

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A Muslim kid brings to school a box full of wires hooked up to a timer. Anyone who finds that the least bit suspicious is a bigot.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
The first teacher he showed it to knew what time it was and warned the lil breh.

He didn't exactly "warn" him. The teacher KNEW he would profiled and didn't say shyt. That's a teachable moment. At that point the teacher should be like, "I understand you're a bright young man, but *insert history lesson*." The teacher sounds like a passive aggressive p*ssy imho.

The teacher let the homie take the L dolo.

And I'm sure lil homie told them, "I showed this to my engineering teacher already." I'm sure the engineering teacher was questioned. And I'm sure he didn't vouch for the kid.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
i was gonna say they were trippin but lets think about this for a second.

Assume something starts beeping in a kids backpack, he opens it up and pulls it out, its a box with all kinds of wires in it and a digital number display on the front. Yea... i might think bomb too.
Yeah it def looks like a bomb...but that doesn't mean you call the cops and arrest the kid. You take the clock, tell him not to bring it again and explain it to his parents. People always want to call the police on young Africans for some bullshyt

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like what the brotha malcolm x faced when his teacher told him even if he's smart, a ****** could never be a lawyer. Malcom X went on to do greater things than if he had just been a lawyer, his legacy for eloquence, intelligence and forward thinking surpasses that of any lawyer dead or alive, while that teacher who told him he could never be a lawyer is only known as a "teacher", a nobody that the history books didn't even bother to find out his name. real talk.