14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I came here searching for a CJ Pearson thread after I saw it poppin on my Facebook. But I couldn't find anything on it. I would create a thread on it but I'm not sure which of these damn subforums we're allowed to talk candidly about race. Cuz I know I'll be calling that kid a c00n all up and down that thread.

Smh I had never heard about this CJ kid until today something came across my TL I click on the comments and it's TENS OF THOUSANDS of whites agreeing with the kids racist message about whites not getting invited to the white house

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Smh I had never heard about this CJ kid until today something came across my TL I click on the comments and it's TENS OF THOUSANDS of whites agreeing with the kids racist message about whites not getting invited to the white house
Cacs are simply mad as fukk. I've seen so many theories why he's a terrorist, this was a practice run, the dad set it up. Cacs, are just scared that the evil they have been doing to everyone else, is coming back to them. They always need a boogie man to fight against.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
UKYi1yB.jpg
This is a great picture. But you have to remember this, the majority of people, are simply stupid. They lack comprehension and critical thinking skills. They are too lazy to begin to ask themselves basic questions. The first thing I asked myself when I seen the original picture, "what is supposed to be the explosive here?". You can clearly see what everything is. Secondly, its a joke how everyone in the media keeps calling it a suitcase. But that is done purposely to get the idiots riled up. "OMG, HE TOOK A SUITCASE TO SCHOOL, IT HAD WIRES, I WOULD THINK ITS A BOMB TOO". As we knew from the day the story dropped, the "Suitcase", is just bigger than a hand. But these demons, will just run with whatever fear they have and pass it off as fact.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cacs are simply mad as fukk. I've seen so many theories why he's a terrorist, this was a practice run, the dad set it up. Cacs, are just scared that the evil they have been doing to everyone else, is coming back to them. They always need a boogie man to fight against.

Yea man comments were off the charts, talkin about if that had been a white kid he would have been charged with terrorist threats and put in prison for life :mjlol:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Fox news exposed him

Fox Claims Ahmed Mohammed "May Not Be As Innocent As He Seems" Because Of "Disciplinary Issues" Like "Blowing Bubbles In The Bathroom"
Video ››› September 30, 2015 9:45 AM EDT ››› MEDIA MATTERS STAFF

icon-comments.png

Fox's Anna Kooiman reported that Ahmed Mohamed, the Texas teenager arrested after bringing a homemade clock to school, "might not be as innocent as he seems." After Mohamed's arrest, right-wing media jumped to blame the teen, ignoring the role Islamophobia may have played in the situation. Referring to a Dallas Morning News article that provided some background on Mohamed's personality and previous experiences in the school district, including his relationships with teachers, history of playing pranks, and experiences with bullying, Kooiman claimed the teen "may not be as innocent as he seems," evidencing her claim by pointing to a story about the teen "blowing bubbles in the bathroom." From the September 30 edition of Fox News' Fox & Friends:

logo.png

" style="position: absolute; left: 80px; top: 0px; font: 11px Arial; box-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgb(0, 0, 0); padding: 0px 5px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; width: 250px; height: 28px; margin: 0px; border: medium none;" readonly="readonly" tabindex="-1" type="text">

STEVE DOOCY: You know that Texas teenager we've been telling you about, detained in school after officials looked at his homemade clock, thought it might be a bomb. Reportedly has a history of trouble. A former teacher of his shedding some light on his past.

ANNA KOOIMAN: 14-year-old Ahmed Mohammed was personally invited to the White House by the president because of his "cool clock." But now we're learning the techie teenager may not be as innocent as he seems. The nation did take notice when the Muslim boy was taken out of school when a teacher mistook his invention for a hoax bomb, claiming Islamophobia. But now Ahmed's 7th grade history teacher Ralph Kubiak tells the Dallas Morning Sun this isn't the first time he's been in trouble. Kubiak claims Mohammed was suspended for several weeks during the sixth grade. A family friend says it came from blowing soap bubbles in the bathroom. But Kubiak also claims Mohammed spent time in a reassignment center the following year to complete a punishment. He also says the "weird little kid" would often bring inventions into school, like a homemade remote he used to prank a teenager by shutting off a projector in class. Of Ahmed, Kubiak says he's "one of those kids that could either be CEO of a company or head of a gang." Kubiak claims he called Ahmed after the clock incident with Ahmed bragging on the phone saying this: "I'm going to be really big on the internet one day." And Ahmed was right about that. After the clock incident, Ahmed received invitations to Facebook, Google, the U.N., and, as previously stated, the White House. It's unknown if Presidnet Obama is aware of his past disciplinary problems in school. But right after the clock incident, the president suggested it could inspire more kids to like science.

:dead:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Wish little homie the best. But...

Black people, stop applying your struggle to others struggles.

Especially when they arent gonna stand up for you.

Worry about you being sterotyped and disscriminated against.
Yall will never learn.:snoop:

Do we even know the race of every person involved? Why didnt the black cop step forward and speak up?
He's Sudanese :mjlol:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
This thread got bumped so what’s the update on ole dude? He sued and won?

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
This thread got bumped so what’s the update on ole dude? He sued and won?
From Wiki:

On November 23, 2015, Ahmed's family threatened to sue the City of Irving and the school district for civil rights violations and physical and mental anguish unless they received written apologies and compensation of $15 million. This lawsuit was dismissed in May 2017 for lack of evidence. The family also sued conservative talk show hosts Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro, and another Fox News commentator for lesser amounts on the grounds of defamation of character. Both cases were dismissed with prejudice for First Amendment free speech reasons. In late 2015, his family decided to accept a scholarship from the Qatar Foundation and move to Qatar.

It looks like he's still in Qatar: Login • Instagram