14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
they have a video of the kid talking

they saying the cops took him to juvenile facility, interrogated him, wouldnt let him call his parents (illegal I believe ? @BarNone ) :wow:

finger prints and mug shots and interrogated for awhile, bet this kid on like every watch list possible :sadcam:

that police department boutta write them checks :pacspit:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Dude even has a Nasa shirt on.. seems like one of those smart tech kids that could be in silicon valley creating shyt when he gets older but he getting arrested because the cops are dumb as fukk :snoop:
This thread will be hilarious with posts from people who act like they wouldn't be suspicious of this also ,especially if it were in a different setting. :heh:
the kid is know to be crafty in the school for whatever reason they threw him in the bushes :smh:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
they have a video of the kid talking

they saying the cops took him to juvenile facility, interrogated him, wouldnt let him call his parents (illegal I believe ? @BarNone ) :wow:

If you are in holding under the arbitrary label of a "suspected terrorist" it allows them to suspend whatever rights you would normally be entitled to.

He's lucky they didn't drone strike his locker after homeroom and double tap to murder his family when they came to identify the body.
Thats what the US does to teens that look like him overseas when the cameras are not on.

Drones kill rescuers in 'double tap', say activists - BBC News

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
i was gonna say they were trippin but lets think about this for a second.

Assume something starts beeping in a kids backpack, he opens it up and pulls it out, its a box with all kinds of wires in it and a digital number display on the front. Yea... i might think bomb too.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
itmlhX8.jpg

More at link

Irving 9th-grader arrested after taking homemade clock to school: 'So you tried to make a bomb?'

What a retarded country.....

They're still trying to charge him with creating a "hoax bomb".

This looks like a potential smilie..

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i was gonna say they were trippin but lets think about this for a second.

Assume something starts beeping in a kids backpack, he opens it up and pulls it out, its a box with all kinds of wires in it and a digital number display on the front. Yea... i might think bomb too.

if it was a bomb then after the beep you probably wouldnt hear anything after cause you'd be dead already

giphy.gif

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this is part of the plan. THey want us to be desensitized to thinking this stuff is benign.
then a year from now 100's of these kids across the country will bring these "homemade clocks" to school then BOOM...lil timmy ain't coming home

unbranded-joaquin-phoenix-photo.0.jpg

It's true though, I wouldn't trust them

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: You know exactly what kind of people running this school... This is a huge lawsuit waiting to happen...
The fukked up thing is the lawsuit will only hurt the school or the people themselves as the principle and the cops, nothing will happen to them.