14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
principal said he would be expelled if HE didnt write an apology :laff: what kinda racist ass school is this :what:

Yep, cacs racist against their own. Makes a lot of sense :ehh:

Why do you stupid mothafukkas still not have a concept on what race is?

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
All these crazy ass little white boys that come to school, and shoot it the fukk up and they never run into issues like this. So fukked up. Hope that kid maintains his sanity. From personal experience theres nothing worse than being the only black/poc student in a sea of white flesh.

fukk up ****. Arabs are WHITE. You stupid mothafukka.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Holy shyt, too many dummies to quote.

Only on the Coli is being Arab a race :dead:

The collective I.Q. on the Coli is on average less than 3 digits :dead:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
If he wanted to blow you up, you think he would take it out and show the got damm class :russ:
Need to be talking to Timothy back there in that corner all quiet and shyt:russ:

This how supervillians are created. He gonna spend the rest of his life on all kinda watch lists.
:mjlol:

i remember when i was in elementary and this white hippy bytch lost her shyt and start yelling at us (kids) "whole stole the thing(i forgot what was it) on my desk!!!". She made everybody empty they pockets and bookbags

man i told that cac nope im not emptying shyt (because i had stuff on me ). this bytch call security and i had to show whats in my bag they send me to the principal talking about kicking me out , so they call my mom but i give them the wrong number all hear is ring ...ring ...ring :whew:

:damn:thank god my momma was going to whip me infront 2000+ of my peers

all this just to find out the bytch misplace her shyt on her desk

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Should have just had a Parent Conference meeting the Same day.
Parents explain what the deal is, had a school rep go to the house with the parents.
School rep sees the kid is into robotics and nerdy shyt. Gives him the ok to go back to classes the following day.
(who knows maybe entered the kid into a regional tourney, ala Spare Parts)

I mean this is how shyt used to work when i was kid.
The worse was maybe get a paddle and suspended for a day.

But i guess in this day and age, no 1 wants to take the risk n get blamed as to why they didnt see the warning signs of a potential disaster.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
fukk his thoughts.

Lol nah he needs to be called out. He's always excusing American atrocities and general CAC bullshyt. Thinks he's slick with the usual ''I mean it's fukked up but (insert CAC excuse)''

Case in point:

:mjlol:

they should absolutely apologize, fully reinstate the kid, etc. of COURSE in hindsight theres no defending this

but if i had kids, youre goddamn fukkin right i want the school being like "uhhh...what the fukk is that :huhldup:" if a kid brought some shyt like that in, i dont care what race he is. fukk the outrage here :childplease:

Like clockwork :dead:

And Lmao @ ''in hindsight''.....as if the cops had justifiable reason to even arrest him. :camby:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have your kids be interested in something other than social media and consumerism brehs :mjcry:

Kid reminds me of my lil bro and sounds just as naive.

He was telling them what it was from the beginning too, I don't see why they had to escalate it :francis:

I remember classmates forgetting their hunting rifles in their car and just getting a warning from the school

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
I hope everything works out well for the kid. Some people spend a long time before they find out what their passions are and begin developing those talents. It seems as if Ahmed Mohamed already has an idea what he wants to do with his life and is at work developing those talents to maybe later start his own business and be his own boss. But if this situation gets ugly, there's no telling how far this could derail his life.