14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
late to this thread but this shyt is flat out fukked up. look at the look on this kid's face. dude got his wake up call and childhood swiped in a single instance

itmlhX8.jpg

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In many instances, yes it does. There have been black officers who've unreasonably killed black citizens. Hell, it might've a black officer who muttered "I knew it was him". Doesn't change what happened here was wrong.
Ok, i respect your opinion.

Isn't Irving MacArthur like 70% Mexicans tho. :skip: Where is all this redneck talk coming from. I think a good amount of their teachers are Mexicans as well.
:jbhmm:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I find the arguments about whether he's black or not a bit ridiculous. Black is a relative term. What seems black in Brazil, DR, the U.S., Sudan/Egypt, South Africa is not the same. Regardless, the kid is African and more closely related to Ancient Egyptians than any of you hotep new nikkas.

:mjlol:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because you let media and other people do your thinking for you. If someone is smart enough to make a bomb, I would think they're smart enough not to walk around with it in their hands
Everyone judges. Everybody.

Checkmate, hoe. :wow:

Feeding all those "cacs".

Oh, thats not c00ning though.

Cant wait to hear this one.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Checkmate, hoe. :wow:

There might be a bomb in those boxes. :mjlol:

Nah but on some real ish, before I read the article about this, I saw teh clock and said to myself, "that kinda looks like a bomb"

But that had nothing to do with him being Arab or Muslim....it just loooked like it could be some type of bomb to me in the picture. :manny:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arab is a race now? :mjlol:

The Coli...THE COLI.com brehs :laff:
I know Arabs arent a race you idiot.

Im using the word like racists or other ignorant idiots would when referring to someone of middle eastern or perceived middle eastern descent in a negative manner.