14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It has nothing (to me at least) to do with him being middle eastern

Any kid walking near me with a ticking box that has wires and looks like that is gonna have me on alert.

But apparently everyone else on the coli has nerves of steel, is a forensic detective, while being completely unphased by stereotypes and always makes the smart, right, unbiased, rational decision. :mjlol:

I'll keep it a buck and anyone near me with that shyt is suspect
Why do yall keep talking about a brief case full of wires?

Yall know that picture yall keep looking at is after the dumbass cops mangled the clock to find the bomb :mjlol:

Go look at your computer, is it a bunch of mangled wires? Probably not if it was built right. Now start to take it apart and with a few screws undone i bet it looks like that "bomb"

:snoop:

Why does this need to be explained :snoop:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Been arguing with people about this all day. If his name wasn't Ahmed and a Muslim, nobody would give a fukk about a homemade clock. Shorty's hobby was fixing his go kart and building things from scratch, I hope my man invents some shyt that makes him a billionaire someday so he can style on these cacs.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Ok breh... I let "the media" think for me? :usure: the media perspective on this case is actually your side not mine... Try again though

All I said was that it looks fishy. If you disagree with that, fine for you. No one is mentioning that something that looks a little suspect like this probably should have stayed at home. That's the logical thing. Once he brought it to school they overreacted I agree, but it doesn't mean that they shouldn't have taken precautions at all.

Everyone judges. Everybody.

Feeding all those "cacs".

Oh, thats not c00ning though.

Cant wait to hear this one.
Y'all watch too much TV

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
That picture is the most misleading shyt.
It was not the size of a briefcase, it was the size of a pencil case - they took that picture at that weird angle and with the pencil case opened up to make it look like some sort of suit case bomb. Look at the power cord to get an idea of its size.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The old black dude in the back. :heh: We need to make his face a smiley.

NM_16AHMED14_46077177.JPG

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
That sh1t do look kinda bomby, being in a suitcase was not the best move. Still shouldn't have locked lil man up but in this country and especially his state you have to have a little bit more awareness with how things can be perceived. Granted he is young so just charge it to the game and keep it moving.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen pictures of the 'clock',it doesn't look like any clock I have seen before and if I was a teacher without any foreknowledge of his experiment I might look at it and think What the fukk?Don't tell me most of you all wouldn't either and that has nothing to do with his background either. But, I can't understand why that teacher didn't speak to the engineering teacher who knew about the project before calling the police.I would have then told the boy to leave the clock in his engineering teachers room.

There was a white kid making bombs in his bedroom to use at school ,it was in the papers just recently in the uk. So these things do happen unfortunately, so if I as a teacher observed that device I certainly would ask a few questions.

So the teachers at the school, if the facts are true didn't seem to handle it calmly. And what on earth must that young boy think ,that he is rewarded for his innovation by being arrested by the police? And secondly, the police handcuffing him was completely over the top, as was interviewing him without his parents being present. He should have been arrested in the first place,but still what an embarrassment for both the police and the school.