14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I saw a picture of the "Clock", it didn't look like a clock, it looked like it was in a briefcase or some shyt.

What that cop said was fukked up though. American police really aint shyt. :martin:

I guess teachers have to be on high alert now, with the school shootings and shyt. When I was going to school it was a sanctuary, now it is a potential place for violence.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

Everyone judges. Everybody.

Feeding all those "cacs".

Oh, thats not c00ning though.

Cant wait to hear this one.
No, that is c00ning but Arabs are kings of that. They don't understand how white supremacy works. The difference between us and them is that they have a GROUP ECONOMY that they work on. Obama knew he had to apologize but nikkas get shot like dogs in the street and he becomes a mute.

I don't blame them for it. They can operate independent of White society and make $$$. He probably bought those pizzas from another Arab Dominos owner.:wow:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get all that and agree it was handled poorly. But even if the kid said it was a clock, they still have to go through all the protocol. And yeah him being named Ahmed Mohammed played a part as well. But it is what it is. Nobody is going to stick up for us when we get pulled over for being black or questioned for being in a certain area where darker skin isn't prevalent in that said area. I like the kid, he has a bright future but just to flip the script- what if it was a bomb and it went off and lives are lost? The rhetoric would've been- and even here on the coli... "So a kid brings a device to school and says its a clock but in reality its a bomb but nobody checks the device and the authorities aren't called until its too late":what::snoop::damn:

-its a catch 22 imo.. there's no winners and there's no losers in all this if you ask me. Its all good now but what's the average joe, who's not an internet bomb expert like everyone is now, gonna react when he/she first sees the device with their very own eyes live in person?

If it was about protocol then why wasn't the school evacuated, why wasn't the bomb squad called :sas2:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile Eric and Dylan:devil: makes tapes about blowing up their Classmates:ohmy:, and it's ignored:coffee: Uniti the Demonic CaCs Goes HAM:bustback:, and ETHERs "America's Perception" of a Homegrown Terrorist School Massacre:ufdup:

...but, that's the AmeriKKKa I Know:ehh:

Well in this case Murica, since it's Texas:mjpls:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
No, that is c00ning but Arabs are kings of that. They don't understand how white supremacy works. The difference between us and them is that they have a GROUP ECONOMY that they work on. Obama knew he had to apologize but nikkas get shot like dogs in the street and he becomes a mute.

I don't blame them for it. They can operate independent of White society and make $$$. He probably bought those pizzas from another Arab Dominos owner.:wow:

How is that c00ning? :childplease: You dummies really throw that word around.

He made a smart move, he realizes the media is the one who is going to shape the way he and his family looks on tv. Everything he does is going to be judged.

He can't be all like angry Muslim Arab on tv, "being all like Allah Akbar, death to America" shyt. They already have started doing a background check on the father, if anything he is being very media savvy.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Just seen pictures of the 'clock',it doesn't look like any clock I have seen before and if I was a teacher without any foreknowledge of his experiment I might look at it and think What the fukk?Don't tell me most of you all wouldn't either and that has nothing to do with his background either. But, I can't understand why that teacher didn't speak to the engineering teacher who knew about the project before calling the police.I would have then told the boy to leave the clock in his engineering teachers room.

There was a white kid making bombs in his bedroom to use at school ,it was in the papers just recently in the uk. So these things do happen unfortunately, so if I as a teacher observed that device I certainly would ask a few questions.

So the teachers at the school, if the facts are true didn't seem to handle it calmly. And what on earth must that young boy think ,that he is rewarded for his innovation by being arrested by the police? And secondly, the police handcuffing him was completely over the top, as was interviewing him without his parents being present. He should have been arrested in the first place,but still what an embarrassment for both the police and the school.
yes its suspicious , but the kid is know to be crafty, if anything talk to the kid after class don't have the kid arrested in front of the whole school

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
How is that c00ning? :childplease: You dummies really throw that word around.

He made a smart move, he realizes the media is the one who is going to shape the way he and his family looks on tv. Everything he does is going to be judged.

He can't be all like angry Muslim Arab on tv, "being all like Allah Akbar, death to America" shyt. They already have started doing a background check on the father, if anything he is being very media savvy.
The folks eating that free pizza don't make decisions on how to "shape" his family's image. That's all done from above. U think a cameraman and an anchor have that power?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The folks eating that free pizza don't make decisions on how to "shape" his family's image. That's all done from above. U think a cameraman and an anchor have that power?

What do you think an anchor/reporter does? :jbhmm:

There is also newspaper reporters there too.

The fact that he brought them all pizzas becomes a story in itself.

Btw, you sound like such a racist cac :sas1:, which you probably are anyway. :sas2:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
What do you think an anchor/reporter does? :jbhmm:

There is also newspaper reporters there too.

The fact that he brought them all pizzas becomes a story in itself.

Btw, you sound like such a racist cac :sas1:, which you probably are anyway. :sas2:
fukking idiot I am black. How do I sound like a cac saying that these arabs shouldn't feed Cacs....explain that to me. Read my sig. Why would a cac have a Hidden Colors URL in their sig? Your mother shouldn't have creamed when ur daddy/sperm donor raped her.....ure not fit to live. :snoop:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
fukking idiot I am black. How do I sound like a cac saying that these arabs shouldn't feed Cacs....explain that to me. Read my sig. Why would a cac have a Hidden Colors URL in their sig? Your mother shouldn't have creamed when ur daddy/sperm donor raped her.....ure not fit to live. :snoop:

:whatdafuk: Why so angry?

Still white though. :umad:

Don't make me out you. :sas2:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
UKYi1yB.jpg