14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't make this about Obama breh....when this is about racist police.
You the problem breh. Blacks gonna come in here and unite all races together in support of another race.

But soon as blacks get shyt on, where the others races running to the black struggle comparing it to their set backs. Obama s lling hope just like hilary with those bs tweets.

Here you come :cape:'n. Most all other races are racist toward blacks if whites accuse blacks of something.

Just tryna tell my brehs dont fall for that trap.

On some obama sent a tweet out about someone with brown skin (not black) maybe he will recognize us by the end of his third term.(i know its not three terms)

Edit:what about the black cop standing in the picture?

Last edited:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
This entire situation is fukked up...and dumb. So, the teacher kept what she thought was a bomb? I would have thrown it out of the window or some sht. Then it sounds like 4 regular, non-bomb squad cops came in. This sounds like some really stupid Red Scare sht. I hope the cops or at least that "Yeah, I thought it was him" motherfukker and his stupid ass teacher got fired, sued and hopefully jailed too.

:dead:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I gotta say.....it's annoying how this story brought out the inner bomb expert out of everyone on Twitter :aicmon:

People acting like that clock wouldn't make them do a double take......

"Look at that; it's clearly not a bomb......only an idiot would think it could be one"

Yeah, okay, :rudy:....'black woman in hindsight' ass nikkas

Yeah its f*cked up what happened to the kid and pre-judging people on race is outta control in this country real talk.. BUT at the same time if I saw that sh*t for the first time live in person while at school and not knowing what the f*ck I'm looking at:lupe: Everything is hindsight 20/20 right now but if you're in that class or on that campus or your kids are in that school- you're going to want to be safe than sorry. I'm not gonna just front on the internet right now like a lot of people are doing. Its a different day and age right now. Even if a white kid brought the clock to school I still take some steps back and wonder wtf is in the suitcase.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We spoke with Arman, who first denied using the n-word. But when we told him we had the video he said he never put an "r" at the end ... "I use that word and it's very much accepted in the black community."

When we told Arman that we hear him say, "f***ing knuckle-running, spear-chucking, monkey-ass looking motherf*****," he said, he was "purposefully racist," adding, "I just wanted to make him mad and sad. I'm Middle Eastern and Muslim and not KKK."

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dude...after-calling-t-o-all-types-of-nikkas.355647/

:sas2:

@ma3polo

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
You the problem breh. Blacks gonna come in here and unite all races together in support of another race.

But soon as blacks get shyt on, where the others races running to the black struggle comparing it to their set backs. Obama s lling hope just like hilary with those bs tweets.

Here you come :cape:'n. Most all other races are racist toward blacks if whites accuse blacks of something.

Just tryna tell my brehs dont fall for that trap.

On some obama sent a tweet out about someone with brown skin (not black) maybe he will recognize us by the end of his third term.(i know its not three terms)

Edit:what about the black cop standing in the picture?
1. His race was already discussed. It was concluded that many Sudanese Arabs consider themselves at least a mixed-Black hybrid, much like Brazilians, and mixed race American Blacks. Many Sudanese consider themselves a lighter shade of Black.

2. What about the Black cop? There are Black cops out there who wouldn't hesitate to show out for the White one...

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. His race was already discussed. It was concluded that many Sudanese Arabs consider themselves at least a mixed-Black hybrid, much like Brazilians, and mixed race American Blacks. Many Sudanese consider themselves a lighter shade of Black.

2. What about the Black cop? There are Black cops out there who wouldn't hesitate to show out for the White one...

:stopitslime::russ::cape:

What does he consider himself. I see a middles eastern boy. Pretty sure his parents arent marking African american or black on his consensus or when they signed him up for school.

Thats what i mean. Blacks do everything they can to cape for other races while i aint ever seen a larger sudanese population cape for blacks like yall doing . Smh

No response to my previous post?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: flo

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

He is a White troll. Don't do that to yourself.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yeah its f*cked up what happened to the kid and pre-judging people on race is outta control in this country real talk.. BUT at the same time if I saw that sh*t for the first time live in person while at school and not knowing what the f*ck I'm looking at:lupe: Everything is hindsight 20/20 right now but if you're in that class or on that campus or your kids are in that school- you're going to want to be safe than sorry. I'm not gonna just front on the internet right now like a lot of people are doing. Its a different day and age right now. Even if a white kid brought the clock to school I still take some steps back and wonder wtf is in the suitcase.
Breh, bottom line is police were called, police took him in, despite him informing multiple teachers that it was a clock. I can understand you giving him the side eye, and asking him about it, and taking the necessary precautions. But they didn't evacuate the students, so those teachers must've known that it wasn't really a bomb. And the police knew this also. "I knew it was him" like c'mon!!! Whether you think everyone should act like a bomb expert or not, this was handled poorly. And that was the initial point of everyone's outrage.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a White troll. Don't do that to yourself.
Im white cause i tell black people to save their energy to support their own. Instead of people who will let you struggle knowing you just caped for them a minute ago.

Are you middle eastern breh?

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:stopitslime::russ::cape:

What does he consider himself. I see a middles eastern boy. Pretty sure his parents arent marking African american or black on his consensus or when they signed him up for school.

Thats what i mean. Blacks do everything they can to cape for other races while i aint ever seen a larger sudanese population cape for blacks like yall doing . Smh

No response to my previous post?
You know what's funny, aren't you kinda caping for White teachers and officers in this instance?