14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Them feels when in it turned out NOT to be a detention device :whew: :snoop:

Can't really say I'm surprised they reacted in such a way tho, especially with all the fear mongering going on about ISIS, The "Taliban" etc.

Daps
usually i can find little commong ground with cacs can find little common ground but Islam is an exception...little sand nikka
Mixed race does not mean "mulatto halfbreeds."

Some AAs are biracial, some are admixed Black.

Save the Hotep for someone else.
but most are pure black...stop projecting your tragic mulatto identity crisis on the rest of us Debarge:scust:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
I don't know if it's been said on here already but I just heard on CNN that Obama is going to invite the kid to the White House.:ehh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Bruh I just showed this to two co-workers, they both black and they both said he look like an Arab. I'm not saying he can't be black or whatever I'm just saying this is why using "black," and "white" to identify race is retarded.

He doesn't look like your basic Arab :yeshrug:

His father looks like George Foreman :russ:

Daps
usually i can find little common ground with cacs but their issues with Muslim jihadi fakkits is a rare exception...Islam is anti black hate cult built off the backs of the displacement and enslavement of Africans...whom's to say that little sand nikka wasn't a Isis sleeper cell? :comeon:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
usually i can find little common ground with cacs but their issues with Muslim jihadi fakkits is a rare exception...Islam is anti black hate cult built off the backs of the displacement and enslavement of Africans...whom's to say that little sand nikka wasn't a Isis sleeper cell? :comeon:
Man you got some serious issues.:why: