14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
usually i can find little common ground with cacs but their issues with Muslim jihadi fakkits is a rare exception...Islam is anti black hate cult built off the backs of the displacement and enslavement of Africans...whom's to say that little sand nikka wasn't a Isis sleeper cell? :comeon:
He's a teenage science geek breh. The same thing probably 90% of all successful engineers in the world were as kids.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Ahmed Mohamed says he's going to the White House — and then he's transferring schools

hmed Mohamed says he's going to the White House — and then he's transferring schools

Standing tall after an outrageous arrest

Two days after his arrest for bringing a homemade clock to school, Ahmed Mohamed appeared at a press conference today to address his supporters. The 14-year-old student at MacArthur High School in Irving, TX, thanked his many fans on social media, who include Mark Zuckerberg, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama, among many others. At his press conference, Ahmed said he planned to take the president up on his offer to visit him at the White House — and said he also plans to transfer to another school.

Ahmed looked upbeat during his roughly 6-minute appearance, smiling as he recounted the absurd series of events that led him his arrest. Police have decided not to press charges after determining the clock was not a bomb, as they had originally assumed. But he remains suspended until Thursday for — again — bringing a homemade clock to school. Asked about his other inventions, he said he had previously built a pair of Bluetooth speakers ("but they're gone now; I kind of messed up with them") and said he was currently patenting an invention that harnesses power through neodymium magnets.

Ahmed told the crowd he'd like to appear on Shark Tank someday. In the meantime, he says, he plans to help other students who finds themselves in a similar situation. And he encouraged young people to keep working on their inventions. "Don't let people change who you are," he said. "Even if you get consequences for it."

:banderas:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Both of those faces could be smiley potential. :ehh:

With that said, this does sound like a case of discrimination to me from the cops. The audacity to say "Yep. That's who I thought it was" and "It looks like a movie bomb to me" when the young man clearly explained it was a clock he created, showed it to the teacher, and made no threats or presented any kind of danger to himself or others.

Nonetheless, little blue eyed Timmy and his obsession with guns, lack of p*ssy, and hatred for anything that takes away his privilege gets woefully ignored is still seen as a good ol' boy that would do no harm.

:salute:Preach.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
fukk obama. He aint no better than the rest of them. Most political figures will put out shyt to support this for political leverage.

Obama aint did shyt for blacks both terms now yall wanna salute cause of a tweet:rudy:.

Black people, after 8 years of barely noticing blacks he throws a bone to someone not black but with brown skin and yall saluting that. :snoop:.

Yall actuallt think he would get into the white house with that thing? Regardless of what it looks like.
Don't make this about Obama breh....when this is about racist police.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ahmed Mohamed says he's going to the White House — and then he's transferring schools

hmed Mohamed says he's going to the White House — and then he's transferring schools

Standing tall after an outrageous arrest

Two days after his arrest for bringing a homemade clock to school, Ahmed Mohamed appeared at a press conference today to address his supporters. The 14-year-old student at MacArthur High School in Irving, TX, thanked his many fans on social media, who include Mark Zuckerberg, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama, among many others. At his press conference, Ahmed said he planned to take the president up on his offer to visit him at the White House — and said he also plans to transfer to another school.

Ahmed looked upbeat during his roughly 6-minute appearance, smiling as he recounted the absurd series of events that led him his arrest. Police have decided not to press charges after determining the clock was not a bomb, as they had originally assumed. But he remains suspended until Thursday for — again — bringing a homemade clock to school. Asked about his other inventions, he said he had previously built a pair of Bluetooth speakers ("but they're gone now; I kind of messed up with them") and said he was currently patenting an invention that harnesses power through neodymium magnets.

Ahmed told the crowd he'd like to appear on Shark Tank someday. In the meantime, he says, he plans to help other students who finds themselves in a similar situation. And he encouraged young people to keep working on their inventions. "Don't let people change who you are," he said. "Even if you get consequences for it."

:banderas:

lil bruh 14 years old trying to patent an invention that can harness power through magnets and shyt :wow: I know them scholarships already on deck :wow:

dude has jobs lined up for him already probably :salute:

the school and cops :ufdup:

the school isnt removing the suspension :wtf:

Daps
Pictures of Arab militias active in Darfur.

Sudanese_rebels-960x400.jpg

janjaweed.jpg

_46277287_-30.jpg

Just google Janjaweed and hit images. I have yet to see an arab :childplease:

My North Sudanese Arab friend is darker than me.
i get what you saying but i'm almost certain some of those dudes in those photos are Sudanese/African rebels.whom are at odds with the Janjaweed and Sudanese government...when i search for Janjaweed this came up

2331071010_f19e2e1922.jpg

2331071608_142ee9a36a_z.jpg

a couple of Janjaweed leaders
_35256_Musa_Hilal.jpg

kushayb.png

either way you imply any of these sand nikkas are the same as African Sudanese would think you were saying they were slaves:mjpls:

Last edited: