14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
He's only 14 years old, probably a little socially awkward because of how smart he is, and clearly didn't realize that being Brown and having the name "Mohammed" is grounds for people to lose their minds.

He's not dumb, he's a fukking kid.

This. I read a report some time baclk in which it showed that black kids were perceived as older and "more adult" than their white counterparts, and thus were treated as such. No "He's just a kid" applied to them. I guess it extends to all non-white people.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
19_fig1.jpg

19_fig2.jpg

:jbhmm::merchant::sas1::leostare::sas2::beli::dwillhuh::scust::skip::pacspit::smugdraper::ufdup::win::wtf:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The brown skin is 14 years old :martin:
Sit down breh.

What about the black teens getting shot and harrassed by cops everyday? That no one hears about?

Oh yeah, its not a national story so no tweet for them.

Yall to caught up in calling everbody c00ns and cacs to actually see who is really on your side.

To my knowledge it seems like brown mexican skin is more important than black brown skin.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i also cant help but notice that this thread still hasnt decided what this kids race is

when everyone decides, someone let me know so i know who exactly im racist towards :dead:

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
i gotta see what the teacher gotta say now with all this backlash lol

a fukking clock though lol

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
fukk obama. He aint no better than the rest of them. Most political figures will put out shyt to support this for political leverage.

Obama aint did shyt for blacks both terms now yall wanna salute cause of a tweet:rudy:.

Black people, after 8 years of barely noticing blacks he throws a bone to someone not black but with brown skin and yall saluting that. :snoop:.

Yall actuallt think he would get into the white house with that thing? Regardless of what it looks like.
:dahell: